22

Seokjin

After our magnificent dinner high up in the mountains, Taehyung flew us back to the center of Seoul. He was quite adept at flying the two-seater chopper. I can't believe I didn't know he could pilot a helicopter. And this is just another reason why I wanted to date him. I'm sure there must be tons of things I had yet to learn about my Alpha.

My eyes travelled to the veins on his strong arms and I blushed profusely when I realised I liked the way they sinewed up his arm. He was very strong and capable as I had learned when he man-handled me that first time we made love. An involuntary shiver ran through me and he turned in my direction, concern writ on his face.

"Are you cold my omega?"

"N-no alpha. I....I'm fine," I lied. In truth, it was difficult for me also to hold back from letting him have his way with me. He was very sexy and definitely attractive. My body was starting to crave him the more I looked upon him. A small smirk played on the corner of his lips, and I know my ears were red with embarrassment at him realising what I was thinking and feeling.

"We'll be back in five minutes omega. Do you want to go back to my place? I've given noona the evening off."

I gulped at the blatant question in my alpha's eyes. He was asking me if I was now ready to have sex with him again. I became all flustered and he placed a soothing hand on my thigh. But that only served to make me more excited. I wanted him. And he knew it.

"Let's just place down and we'll take it from there Jinnie."

I nodded, unable to voice anything. I'm sure he had recognised the lust in my eyes. And what made things worse, my body was betraying me by releasing inducing pheromones for my alpha. He inhaled deeply and I heard a growl escape his throat.

"Omega," he said huskily, "if you do that, I'm not going to last much longer."

His eyes bore into mine and I gulped. I was also craving him.

"Fuck Seokjin!" Taehyung was releasing his pheromones into the air, as he set the chopper down and jumped down from his side quickly. He raced around to me and lifted me off as I squealed at his blatant behaviour.

"Alpha, people are staring!" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder and ran to his car.

"I don't fucking care omega. And you better not deny me when we get home. I will take you, I promise you that," he warned me.

I looked away in submission, as he secured my seatbelt and got in to drive us to his home. He had used his alpha voice on me. Shit! I was at his mercy now.

Days later, I couldn't even remember how we got to his house so quickly. He was crazy for me as I yearned for his touch.

"Alpha!" I screamed, as he threw me onto his bed. My clothes were torn away as my alpha became high on lust. There was no going back now. I gulped as I felt his member, earnest against my thigh. His mouth moved over mine desperately as he pulled his own clothes away, in agony.

"Omega, you are so lovely. I think, I think I really have fallen in love with you. I want to make you mine. Mark you. Show the world that we are together." His voice was low at my neck. I moaned at his words and tilted my head back for him to sniff at my scent gland. He became drowsy with my scent that was so distinguishing now.

"Baby please, don't tempt me. Father wants us to marry and have a mating ceremony. If you will tempt me like this, I might just bite into you and spoil all his plans."

I giggled and that was the end of him. He captured my lips, biting and pulling on them until he drew blood. I gasped but I had no time for the pain as I felt him suck on the blood and enter my sweetness in one deep thrust. It was beyond anything now; this feeling of possessing him and being possessed by him.

His thrusts were deep and I felt my slick leave me in droves, intoxicated by my alpha's need of me. As he fucked into me, he whispered words of love and adoration. I lifted my legs up higher and hitched my hands under my knees, causing him to fill me to the hilt. He hissed at the fullness and I screamed out as I felt his cock swell and hit my sweet spot.

I was delirious with his assault on me and I felt my orgasm building as his grunts became sharper.

"I love you my alpha!" I screamed out as my orgasm rushed through me and I felt my slick overpowering me, squelching between us as my alpha froze above me and filled me with his love.

"Omega! I love you," he said and leaned down and kissed me softly. It was sweet and sexy and made me feel all tingly inside. I held him close as he scented me in the aftermath of our lovemaking. After a while, a small tear escaped my eye.

"Baby, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?"

"No alpha. I'm just so happy. I never thought love felt like this. It's so different with you. It's like something that was within me, lying dormant for so long, has now been set free. And I didn't know it was there until I realised we were fated. I'm sorry, I think I'm just rambling," I looked away shyly as he cupped my ass and pulled me closer to him.

"No....no baby. I get what you're saying. I feel it too. It's so strange. Like this bond we have is something I can see, instead of just feeling it. Like it's the colour of purple and it's in my mind and heart and the band resonates through me whenever I'm with you."

I smiled at the way he described what we were both feeling, so aptly. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeply, showing me his love as he entered me from the side again while I clung onto his shoulders, my nails digging into his back.

"Aaaaah.......alpha!" I screamed out, my slick lubricating his cock as he pushed in deeper, filling me. His eyes never left mine, as he fucked me harder; his thrusts deep and full. And when I screamed out my release, I knew deep within my heart, this man, this alpha, was my everything.

............................

************************************

Well, Taejin be doing things to me today......

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😙