✨Epilogue✨

"So what are you gonna pick Mrs. Jeon?" A tint of bright red colour appeared on your cheeks as you looked away preventing any eye contact. Jungkook chuckled at your behavior as he admired your face with heart eyes.

"What?" You asked him in a flustered, shaky voice. Jungkook chuckled and softly placed a kiss on your hand.

The smile on your face faded away as a man around your age interrupted the beautiful husband-wife moment.
"Hello, my name is Daniel and I'll be serving you tonight"

An uncomfortable smirk played on his face which didn't go unnoticed by neither you nor jungkook.

Understanding the awkward energy generating from the waiter, Jungkook took the initiative to speak up.
"We would like to order the most popular dish here." He spoke in a deep, yet calm tone.

"Okay sir. Now what about you Miss beautiful?" He asked turning towards you. "I said we" Jungkook spoke up immediately.

Daniel nodded and walked away to prepare the order.

Jungkook's POV

The audacity of that waiter to flirt with my wife and that too when her husband is sitting right in front.

God knows why I decided to come here.

End of Jungkook's POV

You sat on your seat quietly, wanting the waiter to go away as soon as possible. The whole time you felt his gaze on you but kept quiet for the sake of Jungkook.

You didn't want to ruin his surprise or the date.

"Ma'am here's your order" He placed the dish on the table and winked at you before walking away with a devilish smirk.

"That bastard" Jungkook mumbled under his breathe.

Jungkook immediately pulled out his coat and placed it on your thighs. The aroma of Jungkook's scent hit your nose as you felt loved and secured under his supervision.

He admired your face throughout the dinner and occasionally glared at the waiter who kept licking his lips seductively while eyeing you top to bottom.

"Sir here's your bill" Daniel placed the payment info on the table while staring at  you, completely ignoring Jungkook's presence.

"Ahm, here's the payment"

Jungkook's POV

"Ahm, here's the payment" He just.. Ignored me?!

I tried to keep my cool but what he did next caused me to completely lose my temper. He just brushed his finger on her hand.

That's it! I couldn't take it anymore.

End of Jungkook's POV

A loud thud echoed through the whole restaurant as the waiter met with the hard wooden floor. Jungkook kept throwing hard punches on his face causing blood to ooze out of Daniel's nose.

"Jungkook stop he'll die!" You screamed wanting to get away from the mess.

Jungkook left his collar as he wiped away the sweat beads on his face. His hand snaked around your waist as he pulled you closer to his chest.

"No one can touch what's mine, only mine."

***

I just finished this story and omg it feels like an accomplishment when I see so many people liking this. I'm so grateful to see such a response. Thank you so so so much♡