Irresistible

DYLANS POV

I wandered around her room as Elenor did her homework. I looked at all her trinkets and photos. There were alot of her and James. I ended up laying on her bed holding a magazine above my head reading some article about things “only girls understand.” I would like to say that I actually do understand at least half of these topics. I glanced at the time again, noticing half an hour had passed, and tossed the magazine back where I found it. I slid off the bed and went to sit in front of Elenor.

El is super adorable when she concentrates on her work. Her forehead scrunches up when she’s thinking extra hard, and sometimes her tongue sticks out the side of her mouth.

“I only have one more problem.” She said without looking up.

I let her continue, studying her movements.

A minute later she dropped her pencil and closed her notebook, moving all of her stuff to the side. “Done!” She moved toward me and straddled me before I realized what happened. She smiled at me. “I love you.”

“I love you.” I responded, sliding my hands to her back and tilting my head up to kiss her.

Her hands slid beneath my shirt and up my abdomen. I pulled back and allowed her to remove my shirt before kissing her more. She pushed me back so we were laying flat, but when her hands went lower I stopped them. “No,” I mumbled against her lips. “Not with your parents downstairs.”

She pressed her body against mine.

“El,” I groaned. “We have to have dinner with them soon.”

“Well stop mentioning them.” She said. “It’s just you and me.” Her hands slipped through mine and were undoing my pants.

I rolled us over so I was hovering over her. “El, you’re killing me.”

“Don’t think about anything.” She tried pulling me closer.

“Let’s go for a run.” I said the first thing that popped into my mind besides doing her. Plus, a run would help me rid myself of some of the pent up energy and uh, tension.

She looked at me for a moment and then agreed. “Okay.” She stood up and started removing her clothes without looking at me. She did it slowly and I really wish I could have looked away, but I couldn’t even move. Once all her clothes was removed she turned back to me. “Alright, let’s go for that run.” And then she jumped out of her window, shifting in the air.

I shook my head. “Parents, her parents, dinner with her parents…” I tried hard not to think about her, it, but nothing was helping. I quickly pulled off my shorts and followed after her.

We ran fast, and far. I let her lead the whole way and tried to focus on letting the energy leave my body. When we reached a little creek we stopped. I went to drink a little water, and when I turned back to Elenor she wasn’t there. El?

“Here.” I looked to where her voice came from and saw she had shifted and was standing in the shade from the trees.

What are you doing? Why’d you shift back?

“We’re no longer under the same roof as my parents.” She said.

I stared at her a while before I understood what she meant. Here? Now?

She gave a nod.

And just like that, the effects of the long run were gone.

“Come over here and shift back.”

She didn’t need to tell me twice.

When we got back to Elenor’s house, she ran into the house before I could say anything. I jumped through her window and pulled my clothes on before going down to find her. I could smell the dinner her mom was making and I found Elenor at their cupboards, pulling out plates and glasses to set the table. “A little help, Dylan?” She glanced at me with an innocent little grin.