A small problem

ELENOR POV

When I got home from Dylan's, I was literally shaking. My parents would be able to smell him on me in less than two seconds.

"Elenor? Is that you?" I heard my mom call.

"Yeah," My voice squeaked and I tried again. "Yeah mom!" I shouted back, doing my best to keep my voice level.

"Come here please."

I walked slowly to the kitchen and stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"Where have you been?" She looked at me.

I brushed my hair out of my face. "I was at the pack house." I said quietly, looking anywhere but at her.

"With Dylan?"

I nodded.

She didn't say anything for a minute. "Did you guys use protection?"

My face turned bright red. "Mom!"

"Did you?"

"Ye--yeah." I stuttered.

She smiled and threw her arms around me. "I'm so proud of you! You're going to be a wonderful Luna for this pack." She sniffed. "You smell perfect together."

That is such a weird statement. I thought to myself.

"Wait until your dad gets home!" She grinned.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said. I did not want to be here when my dad found out. I ran upstairs and stripped, jumping into the shower. I was not expecting that reaction from my mom... Most parents would ground a teenager for having sex, but noo, my mom acts as if she wants to throw a party. Granted, it wasn't just any sex, it was with my mate and that's different, but still!

I finished my shower and got out, I dried off and put on a bra and underwear. I blow dried my hair and then went to my room and pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. I was in the middle of putting my hair up into a ponytail when I saw movement in my mirror. I dropped my hands from my hair. "Dylan!"

He grinned from his relaxed position on my bed. "Hey El."

"How long have you been laying there?"

"Long enough."

I felt my face turn red.

He chuckled. "Come here." He said softly.

I went over there slowly and sat on my bed.

He sat up and brushed my hair from my face.

The sparks felt really good against my face and I had to hold myself back from moaning. The sparks were magnified after our mating.

He kissed my temple and then left a trail of kisses down my neck until he reached my mark. "I didn't see anything I haven't seen before." He mumbled.

I leaned into him and he slid his hands around my waist.

Suddenly I heard my mom through the mind link. I wouldn't do anything Elenor. You father's going to be home soon and we can sense what’s going on up there.

I jerked away from Dylan.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"My dads going to be home soon."

"They understand mating." He kissed my shoulder.

"Yes, but maybe we could give them a break, just today." I kissed him once and then went back to my mirror to put my hair up.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me again. "Let's go someplace."

I finished putting my hair up. "Where do you want to go?"