Date Night

Dylan's POV

It was finally date night. Don't get me wrong, I love just spending time with my girl, hanging out around home, but I feel like I'm not doing my job. I want to take her out. We haven't gone on an actual date yet. It's like us wolves do things backwards. We mark and mate and then date.

I haven't seen Elenor since last night and I feel excited as I walk up her driveway. I can smell her on the other side of the door as I ring the doorbell. The door opens and I see Elenor checking me out, but I don't comment because I'm doing the same. Elenor is wearing a red dress and she looked... well she looked hot. The dress hugged her sides, but flared out at the hips. It was modest, but still showed her great figure.

"I want to behave myself tonight, but with you looking like that, I don't know if I'll be able to. You look great."

"Thanks." She blushed, but ignored it. "You look hot." She said, and then blushed even more.

I grinned and took her hand. I love how her filter disappears every once in a while.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I led her to the car.

I held the door open for her. "It's a surprise." I shut the door behind her and went to get in the drivers seat. "Hopefully one you'll enjoy." I leaned over the console to give her a kiss.

"I'm just happy to spend a night with you away from everybody else."

"Well the first part of the night is a long car ride." I said. "We really are going away from everybody."

We drove in a comfortable silence. It was relaxing, just being in her presence. Elenor is a need for me and my wolf. We would go crazy without her.

An hour later I got off the highway and Elenor spoke up.

"Are we in another territory?"

"Not quite, though I did let the Alpha closest here know we were coming, just in case." I said.

"Are you able to tell me where we're going now?"

I smiled and rested my hand on her knee. "We are going to get dinner first, and then I have a couple ideas in mind."

"Where are we going to eat?"

I just smiled as I turned to pull into the restaurant.

"Italian?" Her face lit up. "You're the best." She grabbed my hand into both of hers.

As soon as I parked, she leaned over and kissed my cheek. I looked down at her with a smile. "Ready?"

"You bet." She grinned and hopped out of the car, meeting me in the front and grabbing my hand.

We went inside and got seated right away thanks to my reservation.

After dinner I had a couple ideas of things we could do so I asked Elenor for her opinion. She chose to go to a nightclub, surprising me.

"Really?" I asked as we continued walking.

"It was one of your options, and I feel like dancing."

I smirked. "Okay. Let's go clubbing." We walked for about five more minutes until we arrived at the club I went to with John a few times. I got us past the bouncers, no problem and led Elenor to the bar, ordering a couple drinks. I don't plan on getting any level of drunk, but one or two drinks won't affect werewolves at all.

Elenor accepted the drink I gave her with no questions and started sipping on it.

We sipped on our drinks, observing the club life and listening to the pounding music. I noticed a guy down the bar glance in our direction, his eyes lingering on Elenor.