minho imagine three

"Well maybe I wouldn't have gotten lost if you were a better teacher, Minho!" You spat at him. His eyes narrowed in anger. The other Runners had been watching you two go back and forth in the Map Room for ten minutes. You had gotten lost in your Section that day and the ever critical Minho had to come find you. You barely made it past the walls.

"You're just a klunk girl. I shouldn't have expected you to be anything other than a shank." He shouted back. Your stomach clenched painfully.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked quietly.

"It means that I'm gonna go to Alby and Newt straight after this to get you a new job. You'd probably be better as a Slopper anyways." Minho said with a smirk and you gasped. He couldn't be doing this to you. You wanted to be a Runner. More than anything. You went really close to him and stuck a finger in his chest.

"Listen up Minho. You're nothing but a coward that hides behind your muscles and friends. You're rude and a bigger shank than Gally." You said angrily and he shrinked back. Had you really hurt him? As quickly as you thought it, it vanished. His eyes were angry and his mouth went into a sneer. He slapped your finger away and gave your shoulders a hard shove. You staggered back.

"Should've thought about that before you became a Runner." He hissed into your ear and then stalked out. The door slammed shut. One by one the other Runners cast you sympathetic looks and walked out after him.

The moment Ben left, you collapsed. You sat on the ground for who knows how long taking deep shuddering breaths before it hit you. You weren't going to be a Runner anymore. You wouldn't have the little privacy and freedom you craved. That's when the tears started. You cried into your hands for hours before the tears stopped coming. You just sat there with a hollow hole in your stomach. You wanted to do something other than sit there but you couldn't think of what.

You struggled to your feet and peeked out the window to see it was already dark. You could see the bonfire flaming in the distance, past the trees. You were about to put your pack away when the door slammed open. You turned around sharply and Minho was standing in the doorway.

"I was just leaving Min-" But he cut you off. In two long strides he crossed the Map Room and pinned you against the wall. You tilted your head away from him and his hot breath hit your cheek.

"You think you can just embarrass me and get away with it?" He breathed out angrily. You looked back at him and his eyes were dark and filled with lust.

"Minho what are you doing?" You whispered. He didn't answer but instead pressed his lips angrily to yours. His hands moved to your waist and he grinded his hips against yours for friction. You moaned into his lips and you felt him smirk.

"What were you saying about my muscles earlier?" He said as he left a trail of kisses down your neck and you buried your face into his hair and inhaled deeply. He smelled amazing.

"Come on shank." He whispered into your ear and gripped under your thighs tightly. You whimpered in pain and he gripped tighter. You wrapped your legs around his waist one by one and then his hands switched from your thighs to your butt.

You kept your lips locked with his while you tugged at the bottom of his shirt. Felt disappointed as he moved your hand back to his face.

"Not here." He whispered into your lips before sucking on your neck forcefully making you moan and leaving a love mark.

"Then where? I can't just do this." You gasped at and he smirked before pulling away. You urned for him and he knew it.

"Meet me in my room in an hour. We'll have fun Y/N."