The Wounds That Mark Us {Draco Malfoy}

There I sat in The Great Hall, eating my dinner with the two biggest gits in the entire Wizarding world when mash was suddenly flung at my face. I flinch back, gritting my teeth in annoyance. I take my fork and scoop the food off of my face. My eyes snap over to George as he and Fred sit across from me, curled towards each other as they try and hide their laughter from me.

I bend my fork back and fling the mash back over to George. Much to my chagrin, George smirks, bouncing up and catching the dollop of food in his mouth; Fred instantly cheering with his brother whilst I pout and silently begin planning on how to murder them.

Noticing my mood, Fred nudges his brother and points over to me. My eyes narrow on his flexed finger.

"Oi! Come now, darling. We're just having a wee bit of fun! Have some of your food; that always seems to make you feel better," Fred suggests, motioning to my full plate of food. My narrowed eyes meet his normally sized ones.

"What did you do? You've never cared about my health before," I note. Fred immediately scoffs. He looks between me and his brother.

"We just want you to be well cared for," the Weasley twins speak in unison. I slowly look at both boys. Something was going on, that much was obvious. But whatever they did to my food, I knew one thing for sure.

They did not add spices to it.

"Did you lot mess with my food?" I ask.

"Never," the boys respond together again. George then places a hand over his chest.

"We know how much meal times mean to you. We may practically be 'genius', but we're still your friends. We would never do that to you," George says sincerely. He was always the sympathetic one of the pair. And the more honest.

I sighed, looking down at my plate. This was it. The moment I would surely regret for the rest of my life. I look at the grinning faces of the twins and before I pick up the fork and take a few big bites of my food.

The delicious taste flooded my taste buds and I felt light and happy. Hogwarts' house elves made the absolute BEST meals. Then... something was off. It tasted like... no.

I snap towards my messenger bag, my stomach already grumbling in displeasure. I flip it open and scour the bag. I had brought a box of laxatives to school after the winter break and I had been planning to use them on the boys during tomorrow's lunch so they would be forced to run out of McGonagall's class. But they weren't supposed to act this fast! It's meant to take hours!

I growl underneath my breath. Sometimes I really hate magic and how it could quicken the effects of.... certain things.

"Say, darling, what are laxatives?" Fred questioned as George laughed as quietly as he was able. I look at them in panic.

"You have no idea what you've done!" I cry out. I take my bag and I rush out of The Great Hall. I don't waste a moment, rushing towards the stairs to head to the closest lavatory.

Luckily for me, the stairs seemed to be on my side today. They aligned perfectly but stopped once I reached the second floor. I groaned loudly.

"Hurry along now, stupid stairs!" I yell out to the abyss. When they don't budge, I look behind me at the door and whine to myself. I look back at the stairs, hoping they'd move again. But they don't.

My stomach aches as what feels like gas builds up. Although I don't think it's gas... I jerk around and start sprinting towards the second floor girls lavatory. I skid to a halt at the entrance and I freeze. My body felt ready to explode.

I look up at the door. Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom. Merlin, I hated this bathroom. No one even went in anymore and I doubt Myrtle would mind the smell... as she can't actually smell, that is.