00100000

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

jisung brushed himself off, the tight hoodie over his body and his hair dripping of water. he has gotten a quick change and a shower in the hospital, still beyond agonised at aeri spilling the coffee on him.

but as soon as he stepped out, a hand clawed his arm and threw him towards the secluded maintenance area of the hospital. his eyes squeezed shut when his back hit the wall with a hard thump, his breath uneven at the shock.

but upon opening his eyes, he saw the reporter, scowl across his face and eyes drowned with venom

"you were suppose to die" inho shot, keeping his voice low just in case anyone passed through

"well thanks" jisung straightened his up, realisation clicking. he knew why aeri knocked the coffee out of his hands, and he now knew for sure who was the cause of it

aeri doesn't drink coffee...so that's why-

"you-" he stuck a finger at inho, in which the smaller boy threw aside, a psychopathic glare across his eyes.

"shes something that belongs to me; no one get in the way of my plans" his lips began to spill out words of fury and revenge, eyes narrowed at jisung as if to find the best place to stab at.

"she's not an object" jisung wasn't going to lose to the real monster that lived inside of inho.

"she's a vase: pretty and good for decoration. a vase made from pure china and rimmed with gold. she's the riches and authority i need" inho balled up jisung's collar, but by the simple fact that jisung was towering over inho, it didn't seem that intimidating

"you don't realise how disgusting you are" he grasped in his hand on his shirt, throwing it roughly away.

"ive tried to kill you twice, if it weren't for that stupid kid who stopped me last nigh-"

"you tried to murder me last night?" he scoffed "i'm not that easy of a target"

"but you're still my target. i'll kill you, one day or another. i kill all my obstacles" he placed a finger on jisung's shoulder "and ill kill you like i killed the rest"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"are you going to dismiss the fact that that psychopath is planning to assassinate me?!" jisung chased her around, tailing her as they entered the race course. they had stopped all street racing activity for a while, but because of the need for money, they had to resume.

Number 8 had also been silent, cancelling all race plans and slowly falling down the charts. though, he never was officially placed on the charts due to violating the rules too much, therefore aeri was still first place overall.

they should've banished Number 8, but they didn't, because if they did, he would find his way back.

"so" she weaved through the gathering crowd "what's your point?"

"my point is he's going to murder me!" he groaned "he called you a flower pot! you know! for flowers!"

"thank him for me" she nodded at jisung, watching the time slowly draw closer and closer to the race time.

"he's going to steal you away and make money off you. are you not at all concerned for your own wellbeing!?" he was shocked, very.

"everyone makes money off me" she patted him on the shoulder "even you"

"this is why i cant have one single proper conversation with you" jisung sighed, admitting defeat as he trailed his eyes up to the massive screen calling all contestants to begin getting ready. jisung left without another word to enter the bathroom to get dressed.