The x Phase x One

Start from the beginning

"Gon this is my twin sister Kila, she is the total opposite of me" Killua told Gon

"Really! you guys look so alike! I want to be friends with Kila too!" Gon said smiling and jumping around us.

After a while, I started to talk with the boys, they seem to be really nice and all

"Welcome to phase two, we are going to continue phase one here through the foggy forest, make sure to be behind me at all times or you might not make it" The Examiner says when suddenly interrupted out quietness.

"He is lying! That man is an imposter! I am the real Examiner! That man is(As he pulled the ape out so everyone can see) an Ape face man! They take the form of whoever they eat!"

Everybody around gasps at the situation while I and Killua just stood there looking around, as Killua pulled me behind him, I continue to look around, then suddenly...I made eye contact with Gittaracker, he was staring at me eyes that I've seen before...who is this dude? Why is he always looking over here at me and Killua?

I did a quick glare at him just to receive a smirk from him, next thing I knew was cards flying almost hitting my face, right before it hit my face someone pulled me back and I fell back against whoever pulled me.

I looked for Killua who was supposed to be in front of me to end up next to Gon...hah~ he abandoned me here to go to his friend hah I almost died too! I looked up to see who pulled me away from danger to see...Kurapika.

"Thank you..." I mumbled to Kurapika and stepped away from him

Just when I thought that Killua will actually save me! Well, it's fine, at least he is having fun around here.

After a few discussions here and there we finally started moving towards the second phase.

"Kila are you okay? You seem down" Kurapika asked me as he looked curious

"I'm fine, nothing serious" I replied to him in a quiet voice.

"Are you hurt Kila? If you ever are hurt tell me, I'm planning to become a doctor and will help if you need me to" Leorio said as he came onto the other side of me

"I'm fine...nothing to worry abo-" I was cut off by Kurapika yelling

"Yeah we will catch up later!"

We continue to run after a while when suddenly Kurapika stopped making me stop as well

We all looked to where we heard some noise coming from and saw Hisoka surrounded many guys

"Isn't that Hisoka?" Leorio asked which I answer with a nod

"Looks like they are planning to ambush him" I replied looking at Hisoka

My grandfather said something about using gyo when you need to see nen, but I never really learned it yet so instead for myself, I used Zetsu which covers my presence.

Everything after that was like magic! Hisoka cutting them like paper is amazing! How is he so strong? It seems like he already knew nen before joining this test. Us three continue to watch the fight they were having until every last one of them was down...it didn't take long for Hisoka not to notice us three...but somehow he looks so familiar...like I've seen him before with Illumi...I'm not sure.

Hisoka started walking towards us

"Leorio, Kila, when he gets here we all run okay? We run in different directions so he won't get to us at the same time, once you guys run, run towards the second phase!" Kurapika whispers to us but I could not hear him...I was so deep in thought of where have I seen Hisoka before.