3

The next day, Thor crept into her apartment building. He put his ear to her door, listening to her. She was cooking supper in the kitchen. Thor took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Felix froze, and stayed as quiet as she could. Thor became impatient and knocked the door down.

Felix grabbed her knife, twirling it in her hand. "Hello, little one. I am here to take you home." Thor began as he walked towards her. "This is my home." She hissed, annoyed. Thor sighed, and carefully set his hammer down. "You must come with me. My father is awaiting your arrival." Thor explained. "I don't think I can trust you." Felix growled. Thor looked down, upset he had to use force.

He pulled out a tranquilizer dart, moving towards her. She backed up, holding the knife ready. Thor grabbed her and pulled her to his chest, sticking the dart in her neck. He watched as her eyes fell back, and her body grew limp. He gently picked her up and threw her over his shoulder before wielding his hammer, opening the portal to Asgard.

Once he arrived, he immediately headed to the Royal Castle. "Hello, my son." Odin greeted Thor when he stepped into the royal throne room. Frigga looked at the small figure in Thor's arms, since he moved her so he was carrying her bridal-style, and smiled. "You have found the Phoenix." She smiled. Thor nodded. Odin walked over, and tilted Felix's chin. He saw the Phoenix symbol on the side of her neck, and smiled. "She has come home." He whispered.

Thor took her up to a guest room, and gently laid her on the bed, before shutting the door. He was met with Frigga. "Is the ceremony ready?" Thor asked. Frigga nodded. "Yes. The lost child has come home." Frigga smiled before walking down the hall, Thor right behind.

Felix woke up slowly, finding herself in a strange bedroom. She sat up immediately, confused. Then, she remembered. She turned her attention to the door as the knob turned, someone entering. She held her breath before slowly letting it out.

Odin stepped in. "Hello, little one." He greeted her. She nodded her head in respect. "Why am I here, if I may ask?" She asked politely. He nodded at her question. "You are the lost Phoenix. You replaced my last one when it died, hence creating you." He smiled. She smiled back.

Odin led Felix down the hallway, where the royals and officials had gathered to meet her. When she entered the room, all eyes snapped towards her. She suddenly remembered them all. She dipped her head. Odin nodded to her, and she turned into a Phoenix. She tucked her wings behind her, and took her place beside Odin. Frigga reached over and scratched her chin, and she leaned against her hand, closing her eyes at her touch.