✎Shuichi

[go check out my Kokichi x reader book !!Remember to vote so I know you like it ! And it helps me with motivation on making more.]

[Happy Birthday, my dearest]

♡ ♡ ♡

Under the gentle sun, it's rays warmed your skin-like soft kisses from fragile angels. You would watch as the sun brought his skin into focus, not yet fuelling the boy with liveliness as he laid contently in the land of his dreams. You felt a soft smile tug on your lips, all the while a rising coziness ran throughout you. Feeling as if there were no better thing to do, you brought your tired body closer to his, so you could continue to hug him until he wakes.

After a few moments, arms began to wrap around your torso as Shuichi pulled you closer to his body, resting his chin upon your head. You couldn't fight off the content smile that had crept onto your face as you both said your good mornings. You silently hoped you could extend the morning just so you could stay close to him forever, safe in his warm embrace.

However, that thought soon disappeared as you realised the date today. It's September 7th, Shuichi's birthday. You mentally cursed as you began to realise that you couldn't surprise him with breakfast in bed because of two reasons.

One, being that he's already awake and two, he's cuddling the hell out of you. Not literally, that would be worrisome if true. But on second thought, maybe making breakfast with the birthday boy would be just as nice. Even so, you couldn't help but think about just how great breakfast in bed would be...

Warm croissants, homemade jams and warm coffee..! The air would smell like every seaside daydream as the birds sang their song. Plus..! the bonus is you'd be in the comfort of your bed ! -next to the love of your life of course.

Turning your face to meet your lovers, you ran a hand through his hair. "Happy birthday, dear." You spoke, watching as Shuichi turned his head so you couldn't see his reaction. But-the sudden rosiness of his cheeks gave him away as he muttered a small 'thank you.'

Seeing that you were both fully awake, you begrudgingly untangled yourself from Shuichi's arms and got out of heaven-uh I mean bed.

Making your way to the kitchen, you both got to work on your breakfast. (It can be whatever.)

You would sneak glances every now and again at the boy who was busy making a hot beverage for the two of you. He wore a pink apron that was bought for him at Christmas last year, successfully making him look like a dork...A cute dork.

"Hey Shu~ come here real quick." Shuichi looked curiously at you, moving a strand of hair behind his ear.

'So cute so cute so cute.' You thought, watching him lean on the counter where you were standing.
"What is it, dear?" He asked, leaning closer to your face showing you his beautiful crystal eyes.

After looking at him you couldn't contain yourself as you bursted out: "I know this is random but you are the cutest person I've ever seen in my entire life. I just want to-", Reaching out you cupped his delicate face with your hands and gave him a big kiss on his lips.
"Kiss you all over !"

Shuichi's face suddenly kissed pink like a beautiful spring rose, the blooming colour looked so cute against his freckled skin. He looks away and finds a distraction at the sink, washing up a dirty spoon. You stay where you were, allowing the boy time to compose himself, fighting back the smile that wants to break out.

"You can't do that without warning, Y/N.." he spoke, making you feel slightly disheartened at his words. Maybe you should have asked first?

"...It makes me fall in love with you more." Shuichi admitted, shortly after his other statement. You could feel your skin burn with embarrassment as shuichi turned to face you, giving you the softest smile. His smile felt as if happiness itself was jealous. You could see how the smile came from his soul as he walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Thank you for being here, you've already made my birthday the best birthday I could dream of." You smiled at what he said, letting out a soft laugh afterwards.

"It's still 8am, the day hasn't even finished yet !" You laughed, swaying your bodies side to side as he put his head in the crook of your neck.

"Still the best birthday ever."