Chapter 3

~Edited~ 

Hi! It's almost 100 reads! I'm so happy :D Keep reading and voting and sharing and blah blah blah. I don't know I love you guys. Give me great ideas and i'll pick one and i'll dedicate the chapter to you. So yeah, here it goes.

ELLA'S POV

It's been 3 days i've haven't seen Cassie because she's busy. But she promised me she'll be back someday. and oh, by the way, Grey is gonna be here later! And i'll introduce him to Cassie. I'm already ready to get Greyson at the mall.

[ A/N: And if you're wondering why is he here already before Ella's Mom said to Ella that he will come? Yeah, because he wants to surprise Ella but it didn't I changed so here it goes, hehe ]

I hopped in the car and lean over the seat. I scan at my phone and it's 10:36 am. We're so early. But I don't care. Let's go! I turn on the radio and they were playing Live While We're Young by One Direction oh my god. If you didn't know, i'm a Directioner. I'm not obsessed, i'm dedicated. I looked to the window and saw some houses passing by. 

after 10 minutes 

Finally, we're here! We are just waiting for Greyson at Starbucks. I wonder how he looks know? He grew taller? Cuter? Matured? Or he's know professional in playing the piano? :). 

And then I saw a guy with his black jacket, black converse going near us... Greyson!!

"GREYSONNNNN!!" I shouted while running. I hugged him tight. I wrapped my legs over his waist like everyone are so confused about us. Like are they couples already? Ahaha. We haven't seen each other for months. He's gonna spend Christmas and New Year with us. Yipee! I'm so happy!

Greyson and Mom talked while I put my chin on my wrist while scrolling through my phone. My phone vibrates and it was a text message from Cassie.

Ellaaaaa! I miss you! Where are you?! Btw, still thinking of the cute guy =))) =3 -Cassie

I'm here at the mall.. just wait! I'll be there! xx -Me

Beep.

Okkiiee. I'll wait :) -Cassie

Btw, I want to introduce you something. (: -Me

Beep

Who?! -Cassie

Greyson. My cousin :D -Me

Beep.

I can't wait! -Cassie

*

We're already here. Greyson went upstairs to fix his things. Suddenly, the doorbell rings.

Ding dong!

I twisted the doorknob and saw Cassie with excitement.

"Hello!" She said.

"Hi!" I replied.

CASSIE'S POV 

"By the way, who's Greyson?" I asked, smiling. 

"Calm down, Cassie. He'll be back here." She answered and pointed the couch.

We talked talked and laughed while watching television and I heard someones going down. Wa-wait?! Is he the guy I met in Starbucks? He's actually him. He wears black converse. God, it turn me on. Is he the one I was thinking all day? Letting me smile like an idiot? Maybe he's just a look-alike. HE'S SO CUTE OMFG ASDFGHJKL.

"Grey! Meet my sister, Cassie." She greeted and pointed at me. I looked to Greyson who was smiling at me. Please.. please let this blush go away!

"You haven't tell me you have a sister!" He laughs. Awww he's so cuteee!