Chapter 1

Cassie's POV

"Goodbye Mom, see ya later." I greeted and shut the door. Wooo, the breeze is so cold. December is coming. Well, its already December 1st. More days to go, Christmas here we go! Haha. The trees are shaking, cold air blowing. I'll stop and get a drink from Starbucks, ya know my favorite. 

As I entered the door, many tables are there revealing full people talking. So loud. BUT, I saw a guy, who catched my eye. The guy who has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and beautiful lips. That turn me on. He was smiling, through his phone. Smiling like an idiot. Maybe he has a girlfriend. I sighed and fall in line and wait to get the cashier for my order. Theres no chance to know him.

"May I take your order?" The girl asked with a smile on her face. She's like 17 or 18 something.

"Grande, Mocha Frap." I said then looked again to that cute boy. Okay, why am I doing this? It's so awkward. 

"Pshh, do you like the guy?" She said smirking over me. It's creepin me out.

"No!" I said defensively. But to be honest, I like him. it's love at first sight. But no. I have no chance.

"I have a feeling that you like him. You keep looking at him and plus, you are so defensive girl." She said it like snap-out -of -it-girl. Yeah, i'm so defensive. I know right?! Haha

"Shut up!" I chuckled. "Hey! Just order your drink and go!" A man interrupts and she [ the barrista ] sighed and asked for my name.

I watched the barrista also known as Ashley make my drink. The cute guy is in my back and.. I can't look. He can notice it. Cassie, no don't fall inlove with him. No please. He stood up and I look at him and he does it too back. As he noticed, we have the same converse. A grin reveals over his face. My heart pounds so fast and I wanna scream out of my lungs. Oh My Gosh ASDFGHJKL. I watched him as he exits the store and "One Grande Mocha Frap for Cassie!" I snap out of it and stand up. I come closer to Ashley and a smirk reveals on her face, too. And I gave her a DAFAQ look. 

"I saw what you did there." She said with an evil face. My heart beats faster and faster. What's happening?

"Ugh, just shut up. Gimme my drink." I said annoyed and laughed. "Well, enjoy your drink." Ashley greeted and I walked away. 

I can't stop thinking of that boy. I wanna be single and free! I sighed and continue walking and heading to my bestfriend's house. -Wait! Did I just said BESTFRIEND? NO! She's my sister. Also known as Ella. 15 the same age as mines; blonde hair; green eyes; by the way, this isn't a dating website. Back to the story.

*

I knocked to their white wooden door and wait for the doorknob to move. [ If you know what I mean, haha]. And someone opened the door revealing her, Ella. 

"ELAAAAAAHHH!" I shouted, it's like we haven't seen each other for years. 

"CASSIIIIEEEE!" She shouted, ahaaha we're the same.

We two hugged and got inside. Talk, talk, talk. Besides, it's our break, no need to worry. 

After many topics, thingys we talked about. No, I don't like this part. It's all about the love thing.

"So.. how's lovelife?" She grinned. -And wait! I need to tell her what happened awhile ago. The cute guy, oh my gosh. "Do you believe in.... love at first sight?" I asked, nervously.

"Duh! Yes!" She said annoyed. She believes. My heart beats faster because i'm nervous, not this love tingly feeling.

"Oh, okay." I said nervously. I bit my lip and an awkward silence came. 

"So now what?" I chuckled. And I noticed her face like she's concern.

"By the way, why are you asking that question." She said with an evil face appeared on her face.

"What question?" I hope she forgetten the love at first sight question thing.

"The love at first sight." 

"BecauseIwenttostarbucksandIsawacuteguywithbrownhairandcutebrowneyesandhewearsblackconverseandikeep looking.. at ... him." I said it fast. Oh come on why did I ever said that. It's okay, she's trusted.

"Oh, so that's why you're asking for that." She smiled like a boss. But after that, she got confused. 

My phone vibrates through my jeans. I get it and its mom. I turn the speakers on as Ella requested.

"Huney, it's 7 in the evening. You'll be late for dinner! Plus, you're father is gonna be home! Hello?"

"Okay mom, i'll be there." I laughed and end the call.

"Well, you heard it. I need to go now, bye." I greeted Ella and shut the door.

ELLA'S POV 

I watched as Cassie walked away at my house. But, i'm so curious of what Cassie said. She saw a guy, brown hair, cute brown eyes, and he wears black converse. Wait, i'm so familiar what she said. I don't mind. I care for her, she's my sister. 

Author's Note:

Hi! So this is my first fanfiction. If you have some feedbacks or thoughts, just comment here. Make sure to vote, share my story. And, be my fan also. I fan back unless I read your story. If you're complaning or something, I won't be mad. I'm still improving my writing skills. Okay that's for all bye :)

And by the way, please follow me and my other accounts on Twitter :D

@horanizing @tommopowers @1DYouAreTheOne @1DandAri

Thank you very much! xoxo

-Neala