Chapter 8

Pov: Jack

Toby has been gone for a few days now, but returned. He had a mission or something. He has been trying to talk to me but I've been dodging him.

To tell you the truth, I was shy, too shy to talk to him. When he was gone, everyone joked around or criticizing me. I didn't care about them. I cared about Toby, how would he feel? He probably doesn't even like me? I don't even like me!

I sat on my bed, looking at the ground as music played through my ears. I seen a shadow above me and seen the normal, kinda dirty, Converse by me. I looked up. The ripped black jeans and the normal brown hoodie with the stripes on the sleeves. Then the blue hood that covered his hair a bit.

"Toby!" I said, jumping up a little. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. I looked at him again, his face was a light cherry type color.

He dragged me out of the mansion after he ordered me to put shoes on. Which I did. He brought me to the forest, then the edge of it. I stopped him.

"Toby! You can't just all of a sudden grab me and drag me to wherever without saying a word!" I said, pinning him to a tree.

"J-Jack, I'm sorry, b-but this is urg-urgent." He said, twitching more then normal. "Can you at least explain why we are at the edge of Slender's land?" I asked.

He chuckled before pushing me back and grabbing my hand again. "It's a suprise!" He said. I looked at our hands as we walked. At least we weren't rushing to the unknown place like we were earlier.

Pov: Toby

I was excited. Ever since I seen this place I thought of bringing jack here to.. well.. confess!

I noticed him holding my hand as we walked. I smiled a little bit, my face warming up more then it already was. I couldn't really feel his flesh as I had gloves on. They protected my hands from anything. My hands were kinda weak as I sometimes bite on them. Not my fault! I bite my fingernails then done even realize I was biting my flesh!

I seen some vines and stuff hanging down from the tree, I pushed it sideways and led Jack in, closing the gap which hid the secret place from outsiders.

I shoved Jack to the ground in front of the place. He stared in astonishment or something, I sat next to him.

The place was a small pond, rocks at one side, water poured down the rocks, creating a tiny, tiny waterfall. Trees surrounded the whole place. Et one big tree stood right beside the pond. Lilypads with Lily's on them floated.

I noticed the wind breeze [ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ] blow through the leaves in the tree, causing the leaves to fall into the pond and around me and Jack. It was beautiful.

I looked at Jack, he had leaned against the tree to take in the beauty. I took a breath of air and sighed quietly. I scooted closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Ja-Jack.." I muttered "Yeah? What's up?" He replied. His voice made my heart flutter. I grabbed his hand and he slightly jumped up in suprise and looked at me.

Here goes nothing! "I l-love you!" I said a bit too loud then I wanted it. Jack was silent for a moment. Oh god. Did he not like me back? Oh.. please say he did!

Jack grabbed my face with one of his hands and leaned his lips into mine. I blushed but closed my eyes. After we separated, we started at each other for a moment.

"I love you too, Toby." He said softly. I smiled, my vision getting blurry. I knew it! I knew he liked me back!

"Huh, Toby! Are you okay?" He asked, wiping my tears away with his sleeve. I nodded then hugged him. "i k-knew it!" I said, looking back at him. He had a smile which made my heart pound, seeming like it was about to explode or leave my chest.

My grip on his hand got tighter, he looked away from me and at the pond. It was beautiful! It was even better now.

"Oh S-Shit!" I said with a slight laugh. "What?" Jack asked. "We have to go p-pay BEN now, right?" I asked. He pretended to gasp with suprise. "Yeah, sure, let's just take out my non-existent money and give it to the non-existent Walmart link in front of us." Jack said. We both started to laugh.

A few hours had passed, it was starting to get dark. Me and jack had left the area and now we're walking through Slender's forest, back to the mansion.

"Hey Tobes." Jack muttered, cutting me off from what I was saying. "Yeah, W-What's up?" I asked. He looked at me and I looked back at him.

"now that I think about it, we haven't really decided to become, well, official." Jack said. I looked down. "R-Right." I murmured.

"Well, do you wa-want too?" I looked back at him. "Do you want to?" He asked me. I smiled. "Of course! D-Do you?" I said, hoping he would say yes. But him grabbing my hand was more then an enough answer then the nod he gave me.

"We definitely have to p-pay BEN." I said. He looked away, maybe he rolled his eyes? I couldn't tell. "Did you roll your e-eyes or did I just feel like you did?" I asked. "Well, I have no eyes." He reminded me. "But if I did, then.. yeah."

I giggled lightly then we saw the small light in the distance of the house. Dang it. I wish it was a longer walk!

I let go of Jack's hand and went into the mansion to see.. holy crap!

________

[Cliffhanger! >:3

Yeah I have no idea's rn- my brain is dead as I worked on a animation meme all last night and now my brain is just- dead- oh wait I said that already-

This chapter is important to the whole series because 1. It's the confession- every confession in story's like these are amazing. 2. I italiced the title- like- how can it not be important-

Well, hope you enjoy! Peace out!]