Chapter 2

Pov: Toby

After a hour of Masky chasing him, he stopped and threw the mask onto the ground for Masky to pick up.

"You bitch!" Masky yelled then ended with a sigh. "I'm going to murder you in your sleep." He said, putting on his white mask.

He laughed at Masky's remark. "Slender won't allow that~" he said with a wink. Masky seemed to roll his eyes. "Now go catch up with Hoodie or something and start making out, I have some pranks to do." He said, walking off.

He was instantly pushed the ground once he got to the living room. "Jane! You son of a-" Jeff yelled but had to stop because Jane tried to stab him. The thing that pushed me was BEN. "They are fighting again." The look alike link said.

"Oh, well, want to play some Mario kart or something?" I ask, accepting his hand as he helped me up. "Hmm.. sure I guess." The 12 year old said, leaving the room. I followed and went to BEN's room.

The room had a massive tv in it, underneath was a few gaming stuff, including a ds, a Nintendo, and a Xbox. A dresser sat at the back of the room, a couple of the drawers were open and clothes scattered around it. All basically the color green.

No bed though, which was understandable. BEN said he doesn't sleep, but once I came in at night to prank him and he was missing. I suggested to myself that he could probably go into the tv and made a 'mini game' of a room or something.

I sat down in front of the TV, grabbing a controller. BEN did the same.

[Quick note: I will be changing the story into first person, I just felt like it lol. Anyway, on with the story!]

Pov: EJ

I decided to sit in my room after eating. Jeff and Jane were at each other's throats by the time he left. Something about how Jeff stole Jane's knife. Whatever.

I sat on by bed, my mind racing. I thought of Toby. That idiot got stuck in my head. The younger guy was attractive, I couldn't lie. Just not my type. [are you sure about that] the way he always seemed to happy all the time and how he annoyed everyone. Definitely not my type.

But as I continued thinking, his sweet smile came into mind. "I-I should stop thinking.." I murmured to myself, getting up from my bed.

I grabbed my phone and looked on it, no notifications. Normal. I was quite lonely so I didn't have much friends. Everyone was either too scared of me or just didn't like me. But Jeff and BEN where my only.. well.. real friends to say the least. I was like their mother as they always fought or just played video games. I joined them in the fun once in a while but I normally just sat back and watched.

I didn't need friends anyway. I placed my phone on the bedside table then I heard a thud. "Ha! Die mother heckers!" I heard Sally yell. Confused, I opened my door to see Jeff on the ground with a knife. Sally also held a knife.

The kid jumped by Jeff and the knifes slammed together, making a small clank sound. Like a movie or something.

"Die mr. Blackbeard!" Sally said, she wore a eyepatch while Jeff wore a pirate hat. I looked around and didn't see Jane. She must be hanging around Zero or Clockwork.

"I shall kill you first!" Jeff said, getting up. I sighed, shutting my door. "God, couldn't they be quieter?" I ask myself, falling back into my bed. I took my mask off and let my face breathe.

I didn't like the mask on sometimes, it got annoying. But I liked the design. It was better then nothing so I couldn't complain.

I heard a knock on my door and rolled my non-existent eyes. "What?" I called. "can I come in?" A voice asked. I sighed. "Sure, sure, I don't care.." I murmured

_______________

Tee hee-

Cliff hanger!

Lol don't hate me ;-;

Have a nice day or night! ^^