"Is that who I think it is!" The woman asked excitedly, catching Iroh's attention.

Bumi stood against the counter with a prideful grin, "It sure is."

The woman walked up to stand in front of Iroh. She had her hands folded in front of her face, smiling wide.

Iroh could swear he saw tears in her eyes.

She was maybe a foot shorter than him.

Iroh stood there awkwardly, unsure how to react, especially since the woman was practically cornering him.

"The last time I ever saw you. You were this tiny," The woman held her hands at the distance a baby's length would be.

Iroh frowned, looking at his father, trying to get an explanation.

Bumi chuckled, knowing the look he was receiving, "Okay, fine. Iroh, this is my cousin, Yue."

"Granduncle had children?"

"A child," Yue smiled. "Me, obviously."

Bumi shook his head, smiling.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid Dad never told me anything about you," Iroh said to Yue, giving Bumi a displeased look.

Yue waved her hand dismissively, "It's no big deal. At least I finally get to see my Little Fire Prince again!"

Iroh tensed when Yue hugged him tight. He patted her back awkwardly.

Yue pulled away, smiling up at Iroh.

Iroh smiled faintly.

Bumi smiled, "Sorry to surprise you kid, but Yue's been wanting to see you since you were a baby."

"A baby?" Iroh looked at Yue. "Does that mean you never met my sister?"

Yue shook her head, "Unfortunately not, but I do know a lot about her, just like you."

Iroh nodded.

"Oh!" Yue squeaked, turning around.

Iroh frowned as she ran into another room.

"You never told me Sokka and Suki had a child," Iroh crossed his arms, looking at his father.

Bumi shrugged, "Unfortunately, I never really had the chance to take you here, especially since you're the prince and all."

Iroh shrugged, "I still would've loved to meet her. Even if it was a letter."

"I know, but it just would've been too complicated of a scenario," Bumi said.

Iroh nodded.

He looked up when Yue walked back in, carrying two bags tied with strings.

Yue walked to Iroh, holding one of the bags to him.

Iroh took the bag, staring at it a moment before looking at Yue.

"It's for you," She smiled. "I made it once before I was supposed to visit, but unfortunately, I never got to make it."

Iroh pulled the string off and flipped the opening of the bag into his palm.

A small wooden carving of a dragon fell out of the bag and into his hand.

Yue smiled, "I hope you like it. Your Dad had told me you had a bit of an obsession with them."

Iroh glanced at Bumi. He remembered being told he had some ongoing obsession with dragons when he was a toddler.

His favorite toy was a dragon, he said he wanted to be a dragon, anything that had to do with dragons, he wanted it.

Iroh smiled and hugged Yue, "Thank you, Cousin Yue."