14. TEAM 'SOMEONE ELSE'

Start from the beginning

"What? No! We want rock!!" Shravan shouts for the two of us.

Shrugging, Ajay lies down on the bed, bopping his head to the beat.

Scowling, Shravan changes the song again.

Ajay was about to interrupt with his voice command but I slap my hand on his mouth on time for 'Cherry Pie' to start playing.

Ajay squirms, but when I didn't budge, he starts licking my palms to which I wrinkle my face in disgust but still keep my palms on his mouth.

He starts thrashing but I wrap my legs around his arms and torso with my hands still on his mouth while Shravan sits on Ajay's legs to keep them from kicking.

All the while during wrestling Ajay, Shravan and I belt out the lyrics.

"DON'T EVEN TRY 'CAUSE YOU CANT IGNORE HER!" I look down at Ajay while singing this particular line, making him roll his eyes and say something that comes out muffled under my palms.

When the song ends, we let go of Ajay and firstly, I wipe the traces of his saliva from my palms on his sleeves.

"Eww." he wrinkles his nose to which I roll my eyes and reply, "It's yours, dumbass."

"You do know that song is not for those of your age right?" He asks Shravan but after the simple shrug he gets for a reply, he pounces on Shravan and starts tickling him, occasionally pinching him.

My gaze falls on Shravan's keyboard on the right side of the room and I walk to it, pressing some keys randomly.

"Aaaaaah! Please help! Vicky, look!" Shravan shouts in between his laughter.

"Eh, I've been looking at these faces for almost 16 years—13 in your case, Shravan. So, I think I'll pass." I tease.

Both of them then turn to me with a mock offended expression and they tackle me down and start tickling me.

I give no reaction as they try to tickle my ribs, my face remaining stoic and I hardly twitch when my sole is tickled.

"Ugh, I forgot she isn't too ticklish." Ajay huffs, letting go of my shoulder and getting up, but in the process his fingers brush along the sensitive skin of my neck.

I let out a giggle, making both of them slowly turn towards me with Ajay still straddling me and frozen in the position in which his fingers brushed my tickle spot.

I slap my hand on my mouth, regretting my reaction, but when Ajay tickles the same spot again, all hells break lose and I start laughing—hard—and Shravan joins in after commenting, "Fucking finally."

Not too loud though, we don't want people asking who taught Shravan all these words.

It's your fault. Hell, even Ajay chides him sometimes, unlike how you encourage him.

"Oh no..." Auntie Rema mumbles as she looks at the chaos.

"Fine, fine. Y'all're like, the handsomest faces I've ever seen! Let me go now." I pant.

Both of them get away and offer their hands, sitting me up as I accept them.

"Heyo kids!" Uncle Akhil greets cheerfully. Yes, he is the man-child of the family and kinda like our leader. But he can be strict when he wants to.

"Hey Vickers!" He greets me separately, raising his hand for a high-five.

Slapping it I greet him, "Hey Paps!"

"How are yous?" He asks

"Fines. Yous?"

"Cools."