Years later

*This is ten years later* 

Hinata: Tsuki, ever since I met you, I felt a connection between us. It may have taken awhile, but we get together. Ever since then, my love for you has grown stronger and stronger. We made so many memories together, we have shared the court with amazing people together, we have made each other so happy. So, yeah, that is all I have to say. I love you, Tsuki.

Tsuki: Shoyo Hinata, shrimp, short stack, and best of all, my little tangerine. These are all nicknames I have given you, over the many years we have known each other. When I first met you, I was rude, but you still, somehow, had a good impression of me. So, my little tangerine, I am happy we are here together, and I am happy to not only share the court with you, but share my love with you too. 

Officiator person (IDK what they are called): Do you, Shoyo Hinata, take Tsukishima Kei to your lawfully wedded husband? 

Hinata: I do

Officiator: And do you, Tsukishima Kei, take Shoyo Hinata to be your lawfully wedded husband? 

Tsuki: I do. 

Officiator: well, then you may kiss the... you may kiss the husband! 

*Tsuki quickly grabs Hinata, kisses him, and makes dips him while kissing him. 

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOO!

Noya: WAY TO GO, HINATA! 

Tanaka: YEAH! THAT'S MY BOY! 

Suga: Y'all are idiots. 

Daichi: Baby, let them have their fun. 

Hinata: LET'S EAT, EVERYONE! 

*after the party calms* 

The entire old Karasuno volleyball club: Congrats guys! 

Tsuki: Thanks, and to think it wouldn't have happened without this team of people!

Hinata: Wait, where is Kageyama? 

Tsuki: Yeah, where is he? 

*Hinata jumps up and sees Kageyama in the corner by himself* 

Hinata: KAGS! GET YOU BUTT OVER HERE, MAN!

Kags: Hmm? Oh, okay. 

Suga: So, what are you two's plan for a honey moon? 

Hinata: Well, I was thinking we first go where it all started. I say we all go to the Karasuno volleyball gym! Then me and Tsuki will go to a two week trip through Asia! 

Noya: Babe! We need to do that when we get married! 

Tanaka: HELL YEAH! 

*they high five* 

Asahi: Y'all are the weirdest couple. 

Suga: Eh, I think it is funny how they are a couple, and act like best friends. 

Daichi: Yeah, it is... interesting. 

Kags: Congrats tall grass, dumbass. You two make a great married couple! 

Tsuki: Thanks, king. 

*They all laugh and finish the party, then go to the Karasuno High school gym* 

Suga: Whoah, this brings back so many memories! 

Noya: YEAH! Like when Kags and Hinata first hit that amazing quick attack! 

Hinata: or the practice game that decided if me and Kags play or not! 

Tanaka: Yeah, you were being real harsh, Daichi! 

Daichi: HEY! They made it, didn't they? 

Tsuki: Yes, yes they did. *he rubs Hinata's head* 

Tsuki: Now, years later, it feels like it was just yesterday. 

Hinata: It really does. 

Daichi: You know, the Karasuno volleyball team was called the wingless crows before you came, but after, of after you came, you taught that bird to fly. That is what it did. That bird got up and flew! 

The entire team: YEAH! 

Tsuki: I love y'all, all of y'all. 

Suga: And we love you.

Tanaka: I guess it is time

Noya: Time? Time for what? 

Tanaka: It is time for this team to share the court out the gym. It is time for this team to help each other through the long game called life! 

Everyone: YEAH! 

*Tsuki and Hinata walk off. They go to the spot they first met when Hinata was practicing with Kags.*

Tsuki: You know... I love you

Hinata: Yeah, I know. Otherwise you would have added 'don't' to the end of that sentence.

*The smile at each other and Tsuki chuckles slightly) 

Tsuki: Yeah, but seriously. I really do love you. I love, shrimpy. 

(The end) 

Shrimpy - Tsukihinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें