Across the line

(I am going to be calling the characters by nicknames to be faster) 

Kags: Hinata!

Hinata: Oh! Hi, Kageyama.

Kags: So, i was wondering if you wanna go to Starbucks after practice? Try to rebuild our friendship to play better in the court. 

Hinata: Yeah! Sounds good. See you then. 5-ish? 

Kags: that sounds like a plan!

Hinata: Cool!

*at practice* 

Tsuki: Hinata! Hey, baby, how are you? 

Hinata: I'm good, you?

Tsuki: Great.

Hinata: That's great.

*the two share a quick kiss*

Tanaka: GET A ROOM YOU TWO! *he laughs to himself* 

Daichi: cut it out, Tanaka!

Suga: Ugh, you really are annoying, Tanaka. 

Noya: HEY! He is not annoying! He is hilarious.

*As those four scream in the background, Tsukihina get back to Their conversation*  

Hinata: They really are stupid. 

Tsuki: Careful, you sounded like me.

*they both laugh and start practice*

Asahi: BRING IT TO ME, KAGEYAMA! 

*Asahi then jumps so high, Kageyama is barely able to get the ball up there, and Asahi hits the ball from all the way in the back!* 

Hinata: WHOAH! sooooo coooooooollllllll...

Tsuki: Yeah, that was impressive, Asahi. 

Asahi: Thanks, I've been practicing my jumping power a lot. 

Daichi: We can really use that. 

Kags: Yeah, ima need to get stronger to reach you, though. 

Tsuki, whispering: Hey, Hinata, come with me.

Hinata: Why ?

Tsuki: Just come on! 

Hinata: okay...

*Tsuki brings Hinata to the supply room. When he closes the door, he locks it. He immediately pins Hinata to a wall. He rubbed his thigh to Hinata's knowing what Hinata liked. Hinata let out a small whine. Tsukishima kissed Hinata's forehead and moved to his lips. He picked up Hinata and wrapped Hinata's legs around his hips. Hinata put his arms around Tsukishima's neck. Tsuki walked over to a chair he had placed and sat down with Hinata in his lap. Hinata started kissing Tsuki's chin, then neck. They were both moving their hips around, pretty much dry humping, while they made out. Hinata moved back to Tsukishima's mouth. Hinata then started moving his hands up Tsuki's shirt and started caressing his chest and abs. He then moved his hands down the sides of Tsuki and almost entered his pants. Tsuki stopped him cause he didn't want to do it in the supply room. They finished up and walked out. Everyone else was leaving.*

Daichi: Where the hell were you guys! 

Hinata: Look, love to stay and chat, but I gotta meet Kageyama! It is for volleyball! 

Daichi: ugh, at least it is for volleyball. So, Tsuki... what the? 

*Tsuki has disappeared* 

Suga: Don't worry, Daichi. It is fine.

Daichi: I guess you're right. 

*Later at the Starbucks* 

Kags: so, anything interesting happen lately? 

Hinata: No, not that I can think of. Sleep, eat, volleyball, repeat. That is my life, pretty much.

Kags: I feel that. 

Hinata: Yeah. 

Kags: Do you remember when you first started playing volleyball with me?

Hinata: Hmm? Yeah. Remember when I hit you in the back of your head?

Kags: Yeah! It hurt! 

*Hinata laughs at Kag's pain.*

Kags: IT ISN'T FUNNY! 

Hinata: Then why am I laughing? 

Kags: You are a pain in the ass, you know that? 

Hinata: Yes, you told me it twice a day when we first started playing. 

Kags: I guess I did. 

Hinata: It's getting late, I better get going. Thanks for the coffee! 

Kags: Yeah! No problem!

*As Hinata leaves, Kags gets up and follows him. He walks about ten yards away the whole time so Hinata won't see him. When Hinata gets inside, Kags walks away. As he does, a picture of Hinata falls out of his pocket. It has "Kageyama x Hinata" on the back.*

*At practice.* 

Hinata: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KAGEYAMA!? 

Suga: What do you mean? 

Tsuki: What did the king do this time, Hinata? 

Hinata: LOOK! 

*He shows the picture and wording on the back of the picture, as well* 

Tsuki: Oh my...

Asahi: That creep!

Tanaka: THAT DIRTY BASTARD! 

Noya: He is gonna die!

Suga: That is not right

Daichi: That is IT! 

Everyone: Huh? 

Daichi: SUGA IS NOW OUR OFFICIAL SETTER! 

*Kags walks into the gym, everyone stares at him. Asahi puts a hand in front of Noya, so he won't attack. 

Kags: What? 

Hinata: YOU CREEP! YOU ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE, AWFUL PERSON EVER!!!!!!!

Kags: What? What do you mean, Hinata? 

Suga: He found this, show him Hinata. 

*Hinata then shows the picture* 

Kags: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!? 

Hinata: IT WAS ON THE SIDEWALK OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! MEANING YOU FOLLOWED ME HOME LAST NIGHT! 

Kags: What... no... *sigh.* 

Daichi: Kageyama. I don't want to kick you off the team. You are an amazing player. So, here is what I'm going to do. Suga is now our official setter. You will only play when he is out. 

Kags: WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DO THAT! 

Daichi: Actually, I can. 

*Kags then storms out of the gym* 

Tsuki: Hinata? Are you okay? 

Hinata: Yes, just kinda scared he is stalking me. 

Tsuki: You wanna stay with me for a while. We can explain what is happening to your parents. 

Hinata: Okay, that sounds good.