Devyn: she is outttttt

Corey: hey guys! Omg.... she's out... Devyn can you open the door to my room? *picks up y/n*

Devyn: yeah... *opens door*

Corey: *lays y/n on the bed and closes the door* thank you

Devyn: no problem!

*10 pm*

Amber: *shows up and goes with Colby to the movie room and makes out with colby*

Brennen: *flirting with some girls*

Sam: Big Nick!!

Big Nick: hey Sam!

Jake: *drinking a white claw*

Tara: *talking to Katrina*

After Corey took me to his room to rest I couldn't remember anything.... but I did wake up at 12 and there was still the party.... I know I was still drunk and that's what lead to something.... I then started making out with Colby who was just the Same amount of drunk as I and one thing led to another... but it was now 9 in the morning and I woke up Naked next to colby while he was hugging me. I had a massive headache and I got up and went to the bathroom and threw up because of all the liquor.... I knew I broke my sober time thing... I don't remember what's it's called but I knew I broke being sober.... but I was fine with it I guess... I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen to see the whole house messy and sticky... I grabbed so if the juice to help me not be sick and throw up and I also too headache medicine and then I started to clean up. When I was starting to mop Tara came out of Jakes room to help me. And then 30 minutes later Katrina came down with Sam and Sam went to work out with Jake since they we're as bad as Colby and I were. Katrina also helped clean. After cleaning Katrina made breakfast and so did Tara. I was so crude.... anyways no one really did anything for the day.

*2 and a half weeks later*
You: *wakes up and gets dressed* *gets excited*

Colby: why are you so excited?

You: Caleb!!! *going makeup*

Colby: who is Caleb?!?

You: my best friendddddddddd!!!!

Colby: ok but who is heee

You: someone's jelly! Anyways for this whole week Colleen and I will be gone. And then after this week you can meet him! Just a lot to catch up on....

Colby: why?!

You: my friend is staying for 4 weeks! And his Dad and my Mom and my sister and her girlfriend and Mikey will be coming as well...

Colby: why can't I go?

Sam: *knock on door* coming in! Hey Colby you almost ready? We gotta film that video with Jake and Corey today...

You: that's why.... it's nothing ok? You don't need to worry! Well I have to go now.... *kisses Colby bye and leaves with Colleen*

*Your house*
*2 pm*
Colleen: mommy who are we meeting?

You: my best friend Caleb! He's like Corey and Ben. Mommy's best friends!

Colleen: ohhhhh

You: do I look nice?

Colleen: you look beautiful!

You: thank you baby! Go open the door! Grandma is here

Colleen: *opens door* grandma!! Mikey!!! Ceila!!! Melissa!!

Your mom: hi! This is a small place

You: affordable...

Mel: nice...

Celia: look at you!! Beautiful

You: aww you too! Mikey!! Well it's good you got a place with 3 rooms.... one for Melissa and Celia and Then Mikey and one for yourself! Wait... he's staying here?

Your mom: yeah... we're going on a trip for the week to Florida.... so we'll be back for your birthday!

You: wait that's nice! Colleen get your clothes ok? Melissa/ Celia pack for me? You both know what I like.... I have to do something!

Your mom: what is that?

You: uhhh... if we're heading to Florida we need a car.... soooo I'm getting a big fancy RV with 5 beds... my Manager can get me a good deal

Your mom: ok! Do that!

_________________________
So Colby is thinking's you and Caleb are something or that Caleb will take you away...
Anyways
Love you potato's!
*mwah*