The Morning Of The Battle

Y/n pov

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I also realized everyone is asleep except for Asia. I remember when me and Asia were younger she would come over to my house and cook for me. 'Ah sweet innocent memories' I slowly get up from bed to make sure I don't wake anyone up.

"Mmm y/n?" Says a groggy voice

"Oh sorry kitty I didn't mean to wake you up" I say giving her a morning kiss

"What are you doin- is that bacon I smell" I chuckle

"Yeah it seems Asia is cooking breakfast, wanna go down and check it out?"

She nods as we both make our way to the kitchen. I walk up behind Asia and see her cooking breakfast and singing. I walk up behind her wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.

"Morning beautiful, I see you are cooking how sweet"

"Ah y/n you scared me and yes I'm cooking hope you all like it" I turn her around to make sure she faces me and kiss her. She blushes.

"I'm sure we'll all love it, right koneko?" Koneko just drooling at the bacon and nods. I chuckle

"Well do you need me to go wake everyone else up?" She turns and nods.

"But before I go~" I smirk and pull Asia to the side and pin her against the wall. She looks at me in surprised.

"Wh-what y/n" she studders

"Nothing just taking marking what's mine" I kiss her passionately as move down to her neck leaving a trail of kisses leading up to a hickey.

"Jeez y/n it's gonna be hard to hide that you know" she looks away blushing

"I don't care I must show everyone you belong to me and me only my love" I kiss her one last time before making my way up to wake up Rias and Akeno.

I walk up to Rias and kiss her

"Wake up cutie breakfast time" she groans

"Five more minutes" she groans

"Fine but your not getting dessert~"

She wakes up and runs down stairs. I just chuckle.

"Alright next one. Hey Akeno wake up my love breakfast time" I lean in to kiss her but she grabs a hold of me and flips me over making her be on top of me.

 Hey Akeno wake up my love breakfast time" I lean in to kiss her but she grabs a hold of me and flips me over making her be on top of me

"Ok then sweetie thanks for the meal" she says grinding on my dick. I blush

"A-akeno that's not what I meant b-by breakfast" I says trying to get up.

"Ah ah ah~ I'll have this meal first" she says making her way lower and lower till she takes out my semi hard cock. She begins to stroke it.

"A-akeno s-stop the others *moan* will suspect something if we take to long *moan*." I tilt my head back in pleasure