Jealous Asia

Y/n pov

As we walk into school I see kiba being surrounded by girls.

"Damn he's quite popular isn't he" I say to Rias

"Yeah he's known as the schools prince"

"Damn that's pretty cool actually I'ma go say hi"

"Make sure no girls get angry" Rias yells

I walk over and yell at him

"Yo kiba" he looks over at me and smiles.

"Ah y/n good morning. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday" he whispers the last part.

"Aye no harm done. We good" I say with a smile.

"Who's this handsome person talking to kiba."

"I didn't know another attractive person was going to our school" the girls whispered amongst themselves.

"Hello all you beautiful ladies. I'm y/n Blade I've transferred in this school not to long ago. I'm in your care and hope we get along." I bow and smile

"Kyyaaaahhh she has manners and so handsome and not perverted like that stupid Issei." I snicker at the last part.

"Aye kiba wanna have lunch later with the gang"

"Oh of course sounds like fun".

"Alright then I'll see ya bro. Excuse me ladies" I leave to class

??? Pov

"Target found y/n Blade daughter of Alexander and Elizabeth Blade. Aw she's quite cute such a waste to have to kill her." The mysterious figure smile and leaves.

Y/n pov

"Sup Asia" I smile. She ignores me and goes to talk to another classmate

"Eh? Asia" she ignores me

'What the hell did I do'

*Bell rings*

'well regardless she needs to sit in front of me in class so maybe I can ask her then or send a note'

"Alright class settle down and get in your sets" Asia glances at me and looks away as soon as our eyes meet.

I start writing a note that reads:

"Hey cutie what's wrong do you hate your childhood best friend now?" I throw it on her desk when the teacher isn't looking. She glares at me and opens it. As soon as she opens it she crumbles it immediately and throws it away.

I get mad 'alright that's it we are talking after class'

*Bell rings*

"Rise, Bow" the teacher says dismissing us. 'alright time to go tal- WHERE'D SHE GO' I look around to see her walking out of the class. I immediately get up and run out the class chasing after her.

"Asia wait up!" I yell she just speeds up

"Asia I said hold up" I grab her arm stopping her in her tracks

"...go" she whispered

"What?"

"Let go" she repeated

"Not until you tell me what I did to make you hate me" she tries to escape but I grab her arm and lead her to an empty classroom.

"Why are we in here"

"Tell me what's wrong Asia I'm scared you've come to hate me."

"Y/n I don't hate you ok"

"THEN WHAT DID I D-"