I give him a small smile hoping it didn't seem awkward.

As I was opening the door of my car. He suddenly call my name.

"Please don't." I thought to myself as I turn to look at him.

He nervously scratched his hair. "I was wondering if you're free tomorrow."

I knew this was coming. I was hoping he wouldn't ask as it usually put me in a bad situation.

"I'm..." I started hesitantly.

"Busy?" He said with a small smile. "It's fine. Maybe next time?" He give me a reassuring smile as I give him a small smile.

"Maybe next time." I said.

"One day." He said.

"One day." I repeated.

"Have a Goodnight, Hazel." He said.

"You too, Smith." I said as I slipped inside my car. From the rear view mirror I could see him standing in the same place as he watched me drive towards the main road.

As soon as I pulled my car in the driveway I got a call from Quinn.

"I'm so sorry, Hazel." She apologized. "Is everything good with Levi?"

"For now, yes." I said. "Are you home yet?"

"No." She sounded sheepish.

"Stay safe. Have a good night." I said.

"Goodnight Hazel. I will see you on Monday?"

"See you." I said as I ended the call.

As soon as I opened the door of the front door. I had a small fright as I see my older brother, Brice standing near the door with a smirk on his face.

"Where were you tonight?" He asked looking at his phone. "It's passed midnight."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"How come you're home tonight?" I asked as I made my way inside the house.

"I was bored so I decided to come home."

"Since when you're bored of hanging out with your friends?" I asked.

I didn't hear his answer as I made my way upstairs to take a quick shower.

"Have a goodnight, Brice." I called out.

"Night Hazel." He said.

Weekend flew by in a blink of an eyes. I did nothing much other than procrastination of works.

I was not very excited to return to school after the incident with Levi. I doubt he will remember me and honestly I hope he doesn't make things awkward for both of us in school.

I'm the usual quiet girl in school while he's the star quarterback or the golden boy of the school. I don't think it will be a good idea if we have an interaction after that incident.

It seem like some people are aware about the incident. It's not a secret though. An ambulance showed up at the party and the girl who asked for my help is not so quiet when it comes to other's businesses.

People seemed to believe that the girl saved his life and I like to believe that as well. She technically saved his life by calling for help but I hope in future she would call 911 first and scream for help if possible.

Quinn was late today. It's nothing unusual but surprising to me. She's rarely late but most likely she overslept or stuck in the traffic.

I see Levi walking inside the building with what I assume is his best friend, Hayden. Levi and Hayden seem inseparable. They're always together and I wonder if they hang out with anyone else apart from each other.

I avoided his eyes as I made myself busy by settling my already neat locker.

I felt a body stand close to me and I hope it was Quinn, but judging by the smell of men's cologne. I knew it was a guy and I internally hope it was not him.

"Are you Hazel?" I heard the deep voice behind me and I closed my eyes momentarily hoping this was a dream.