Chapter 2- To live or to die

Start from the beginning

I gulped and refused the urge to tremble in fear. Of course I wanted to live. Who's really ready to die?

My head hung in fear, it was just so hard to look such a heartless man in the eye.

"Huh?" He pressed, leaning forward.

Wait...he really expected me to answer that? Oh god. Was that a trick question?!

I cleared my throat and laughed nervously, "Of course."

"Then, if you want to live, you must be my submissive."

"Your what?"

"Haven't you ever heard of the term submissive Kathrina?" He asked.

"Yes, I've heard the word but-"

"I'm referring to BDSM submissive."

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth suddenly felt awfully dry, "BDSM?"

I knew about BDSM. I've read many books about it and even heard a few people talking about it, but it was never something I ever dreamed of engaging in. And that's the type of submissive he wanted me to be? He was basically persuading me to be his sex slave. This man was insane! An insane pervert!

"Yes, BDSM. You know, bondage, discipline, submission and masochism. You will be my submissive if you want to remain alive." He stated, smirking at me.

No way. There was definitely no way I'd be this perverted stranger's submissive. I had a boyfriend who loved me and I loved him very much. I couldn't cheat on him. I couldn't. So, I chose death.

"No." I whispered shakily, refusing to meet his teasing eyes.

He cocked a brow with an amused smirk as if mocking me and stood up slowly, "No? Do you think you have a choice?"

As he stood up, my pulse raced and my finger nails dug into my palm in fear.

This man was a fucking psycho! Of course I had a choice. It was my body! My life! I did not want to be some sex slave to this handsome, sexy, attractive....but dangerous hunk!

He approached me and that's when my body betrayed my tough girl act by shivering in fear. He stood behind me and I could feel his hot breath on the back my neck. Even though he was very much taller than me, his breath on my neck lingered. And surprisingly, I was a bit affected by it...if you know what I mean. My body kept betraying me. Even though this man was insanely hot, I couldn't do this. Especially not to Carter.

"You do not have a choice. You will be my submissive. Now, here are the rules. You will live here and be my submissive until I'm tired of you. If you be a good girl, maybe I'll let you go back home. You will obey me no matter what. However, I will always give you a safe word so that if we are engaging in activities that you really do not feel comfortable about, you can just say that word and my actions will cease immediately. You will do everything I say, exactly how I say it or you will be punished. You will always refer to me as sir, or master. Understood?"

I really did not have a choice, did I?

I sighed and nodded, giving up. Well, if this was what I had to do to survive, might as well give in.

"Answer me." He growled in my ear making me jump from freight.

"Yes, sir!" I screamed in shock and he chuckled deeply behind me as if enjoying my fear.

Never in a million years had I ever thought that I'd become someone's submissive to stay alive.

"And you will not tell anyone that I held you captive. Absolutely no one, unless you want your family and friends killed." He stated with a slight smirk while my heart began to race uncontrollably. He basically threatened to kill my family and friends.

He walked away and returned to his chair behind the desk and pulled out a drawer, taking out a folder filled with papers.

"Here is a contract. You must read through it to see what is expected of you as my Submissive and then you sign." He informed me, sliding the folder across the table towards me.

I slowly sat in the chair across from him and with trembling fingers, opened the folder and scanned through the papers. Shit, there were seventeen pages. I couldn't read through all of this.

I sighed and just signed the papers without reading through them and slid the folder back to him, again, refusing to meet his amused, green eyes.

"Eager to become my Submissive, huh?" He teased and I refused the urge to roll my eyes.

"Now that you've agreed to become my submissive, take your clothes off."