Chapter 24 (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

We went and found a spot to sit down. " Thats wassup "

" We rich, bitch " Zees ays.

" We? " Cali asked him.

" Shit thats my nigga. One make it we all make it. NIGGA WE MADE IT! " He yells causing people to look over at us and the kids to laugh.

" Ghetto ass " Cali shook his head.

" I was thinking about moving back to California. After the year is up. Yall can come too. I can run the cali business and we can just chill. " I tell them

" What about college? " Cali asked me.

" I dont give a fuck. Yolo im game " Zee and Marco says dapping me. Thats what I wanted to hear.

" I don't need it. Taking care of them and running the businesses i wont have time. I don't think I'll have time." I shrug my shoulders.

" Your just going to not go? "

" Im grown. I could do whatever " I shrug. It really doesn't matter at this point. As long as I my brother and sister go and make something out of themself. Im cool.

" Awe damn. Im with that "

" Can we play some games? " Chris asked.

" After we eat " I tell him.

" Where is Mula? " Marco asked me and I shrugged. We hadn't talked since she left us at the mall.

" Haven't talk to her "

" I didn't see her in school " Zee says. " I was trying to buy something from her "

" I don't know " I shrug. Im too busy to be chasing after people. I love her but I can't be the one always trying. I got more shit going then I ever had. Its not in me and she hardly tries. If she even attempts to. " We'll talk whever we talk "

" You think she will move to Cali with you? " He asked me.

I shrugged thinking about it. I hope she does. But then again,  You never know what you are going to get from that girl. " Im not sure "

" I hope " Destiny says making me look over at her as she ate Pizza and spaghetti.

" Me too " I sighed.

" This is getting boring. Lets go play laser tag or bumpr cars " Zee says shoving two slices a pizza into his mouth. Hungry ass nigga I tell you.

" Lets get it "

" Lets bet money " Chris says

" Okay, Lil Shaun " They tell him reaching into their pockets for money. " Everybody put 5 down "

" I got 5 on ittt " Zee sings.

I turned my phone off after declining my dads call again. I don't need to be bothered.

*

*

*

*
Mula P.O.V

" You got your cut? " Rob asked me.

" I got more then what im supposed. I doubled my shit and made double " I unzip the bag and showed him the money.

Once everybody said I was falling off and slipping I had to show them that Mula dont slip. I can carry my weight around here and then some. I never liked to be doubted.. Since they were doubting me I had to get back on my shit and then handle up.