Chapter 18

Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?
Baby, I want you to want me
Would you believe me if I said I'm in love?
Baby, I want ya
And we are, we are, we are
Got me up all night
And we are, we are, we are
All I'm singin' is love songs
And we are, we are, we are
Got me up all night
And we are, we are, we are
She got me
And we are, we are, we are
She got me

[Verse 2: J. Cole]
Well this has gotta be the longest crush ever
If I ever get to fuck it'd be the longest bust ever
Love is a drug, like the strongest stuff ever
And, fuck it I'm on one, you feel me?        -- Miguel and J.colr

*** Shaun P.O.V ****

I dont know where my heart came from to ask her out how I did..Or where my nerves went.

I guess now I just felt like I didn't  really have too much to loose. If it was one thing I wanted, It was my shot with Murricia. Forget going back or shit...It was having that girl.

That was my bad addiction.

I got dressed making sure not to over do it but I still wanted to look good. Presentation is everything. It goes right alone with manners, personality , and and how you behave.

You can be the ugliest person. But if you present your self nicely and have a great personality. It will take you further.

" My nigga, this is date number two..Rip her walls " Zee tells me.

We all laughed and I sprayed myself down with the gucci cologne..I made sure to pack my good stuff when leaving the house. I snuck back there while my parents were at work earlier today and got some more things.

" She gon be expecting Nice respectful Shaun "

" Thats what I am " I say.

" But thats not all. You cant being soft and showing her she can run over you. Let go of that shit some " Marco tells me. I looked at Cali.

" They gon have you loose the chick...Dont be a fucking asshole..,But dont be no pushover " Cali tells me. " She has it in her mind she can walk over you...that you will do anything, Dont let that happen. Mula the type of female that will like you...but still use yo ass "

" I don't think so "

" Another thing, dont fucking think so much. Shit I didn't know what the fucking big bang theory was until I was with you and it was a dead silence. You talk too much when its silent are your nervous " Zee says.

We were all cracking up. Thats not something I can help. That just seems to happen. But their dumb asses and it wouldn't hurt them to learn something new...that doesn't involve a game system, drug, or drink.  Im just saying.

" Come on, you cant say that wasn't nothing fun to learn about though. You were looking at the sky crazily for 20 minutes " I say.

" Hoping lightening will strike you and shut up. Just not kill you "

I shook my head. " Member when you got scared to sneak into that fucking club "