Chapter 24 (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

" My mom wants a divorce. Its still being put through. She knew long ago about your infidelity and she still wanted her half of everything. I met with a lawyer yesterday and we got everything together. Im going to own half of everything you have. Her wishes it all goes to me since she knew she wouldn't be here to collect it. She left close to a million dollars and my brother and sister things to look forward too. Half of this company is mines, half of your money, cars, and houses are mines. So thank you, Thank you for fucking up so bad that when everything went wrong some shit got better for us DAD. You deserve everything your getting " I explain to him.

The look on his face was so amazing as he listen to me and read the documents. It was a mix between shock, embarrassment, anger, hurt and pure foolishness. I loved it so much. I should have taken a picture.

I grabbed my bags and looked at everyone.

" Sorry for interrupting your meeting. I look forward to working with you and being your boss. Now please enjoy the rest of your day " I tell them before walking out and straight into the gay band that was playing making me laugh. There was drag queens, and guys in thongs jumpping up and down.

"You all have a nice day " I tell them.

" dashuaaaaaaaaaan!!! " I could hear my father screaming as I pressed the elevator button. I laughed shaking my head and stepping inside. I let it close behind me.

" That was some trick " I looked over at the girl next to me.

" You are? " I asked her.

" Apryl " She says with a laugh. " My brother works here and I'm interning for a while "

" Im the boss " I shake her hand. That felt so good to say that. I was proud and I knew my mom was proud. " Dashaun Mitchell "

" You look a little young to be the bosss " She says as we stepped out of the elevator

" You look a little young to be an intern "

" Okay " She laughed. " It was nice to meet you, boss "

" You too " I opened the door for her and let her go out before I stepped out and went my own way. I needed to get Des and Chris from their practices and since I haven't seen the boys we can go out and celebrate. Shit, We all need it.

I slid into the car and called the boys. " Wassup? " Cali asked.

" Lets do something. I got Des and Chris and alot of good news so lets go turn up or chill " I tell him pulling out.

" Word? Shit what you trying to do? "

" In with whatever. I got money " I tell him with a laugh. And more of it to come.

" Ayeeen that's what I want to hear! Lets get turnt " Marco yells into the phone.

" Since you got the kids let hit IPC " He says.

" Im game. Im about to pick them up and let them change then im going to meet yall there "

" Bet " They tell me. We disconnected the call and I went and got my siblings. After we went back to the hotel room and changed out before going to meet the boys. They were happy as hell to to hang with the boys and do something. My dad was blowing me up and it was honestly a funny situation.

" Whats your good news? " Zee asked piling pizza and chicken strips on to two plates.

" I made alot of money "

" You always had alot of money "

" But this is my money My mom left me alot and she was divorcing my dad so everything that he has I now have half of it " I tell them. " His businesses, cars, money, houses, all of it "