This is a room filled with advanced technology.

Why not give it a try?

The whole place now, looks spacious and blank.

Screen turned on, the simulation comes in different levels of difficulty

Since I am really ready to fight now I set it to the highest difficulty level.

Simulation training begins,

Everything looks and feels so real, from the visuals, sound effects and even the air.

Details of my mission appears in front of me.

Even the faces of people I need to kill appears.

After the countdown, everything changed, my tonight's mission begins here.

I'm now in an abandoned and unfinished building, from my position, I can clearly see the the building I need to enter.

I went down and run swiftly, I climbed up the target building using the vines

Luckily those thugs, left the window open.

I did my business in their computer, I got the copies od documents I need

Some guys went inside, but I manage to hide my self

I peeked, as soon I as I see the their faces, I confirmed that they are part of those people I need to kill

With the silencer in both of my guns, I shot them dead.

I then move silently and scan the other rooms.

I quietly killed all man guarding the place.

When someone notices the dead bodies he called for reinforcements.

If I'll face them, my bullets would not be enough.

I'm saving some bullets for later

For killing their boss

I went out in the window and hid my self.

They searched but they couldn't find me.

They even looked at the window where I am hiding  but since I am a great, they didn't find me.

Since it is not too high, I jumped down  and run,

I need to kill their boss as soon as possible.

Everything is getting more intense and that's interesting.

I end up in a path where it is guarded by three big black dogs.

Before they even growl or attacked me I already silenced them for good.

There are no people guarding this room because they are all up there searching for me.

Those idiots.

I easily opened the door, there I see the back of a bald head

Oh, it's their boss.

He's comfortably drinking his coffee while reading news paper.

Looks like he's not aware that I have already entered his place and killed many of his men

I walked closer to him and pointed my gun directly in his shiny bald head.

He seems so shocked

“Any last words?”

I was about to pull the trigger when I heard my phone ringing

I stopped the simulation.

Yes, I know this is just a training simulation but I'm so much in my character because the graphics and sound effects are too realistic

And also I have a goal in setting a high score that they will not be able to beat.

I am near to the climax and someone calls me  in the middle of the night.

Who would dare calls me at midnight?

Is this so important that they sent it now, why not just early tomorrow?

Next time I would turn off my phone during this our so jo one could disturb me .

I walked towards the table where I put my phone, when i was about to answer it, the call immediately ended.

I received a message from an unknown sender.

I opened it

My knees lost its strength

I regret opening that message

END OF CHAPTER