XX. WEASLEY'S WIZARD ESCAPE SYSTEM: FOR WITCHES & WIZARDS TRAPPED BY THEIR UNCLE

WEASLEY'S WIZARD ESCAPE SYSTEM: FOR WITCHES & WIZARDS TRAPED BY THEIR UNCLE!

JULY/AUGUST 1992

2nd Year

• • • •

Annabelle sat on the floor of her and Harry's bedroom, as Harry slept, the moon beaming light into their barred windows, The girl sighed, stroking Nutmeg and leaning against the bed as she read the letters their friends had written to them over the Summer.

The girl smiled, reading over a letter from Fred, which went into extensive detail about a prank he and George had pulled on Percy. It was then she heard a loud noise that sounded like a car engine, making her stand up, as the noise also awoke her brother - who put on his glasses, getting out of the bed.

Looking out the window, the twins saw a strange object moving through the sky. As they looked, the object appeared to be a shooting star, before turning into two beams of light. A turquoise Ford Anglia car flew to Harry and Annabelle's bedroom - sorry, prison - window, then turns to the right as Harry, his sister, Nutmeg and Hedwig silently watched, as they saw that in the Ford Anglia sat Ron, accompanied by Fred and George.

Ron popped his head out of the window, looking at Harry and Annabelle through the bars on their window, "Hiya Harry, Anna." He greeted.

The pair looked at them with surprised grins on their faces, happy to to see their friends, "Ron, Fred, George, what are you all doing here?" Harry asked.

"Rescuing you two, of course," Ron told them, "Now, come on. Get your trunk"

The pair complied, grabbing their trunks that had been packed for the past few days and their respective pets, Hedwig in her cage, and Nutmeg in her basket, as Ron latched a hook onto the bars.

"You'd better stand back," Ron said, making the twins do so, before he turned to Fed - who was behind the wheel, "Let's go!"

Fred pressed on the accelerator of the car, pulling the bars off of the window and onto the ground with a loud noise. Fred then opened the boot to the car, and the twins hastily put their trunks into it.

"Potter!" Vernon's voice shouted, making the Gryffindor's quicken in their movements, giving the Weasleys their pets to put in the backseat.

"Come on, Anna!" Fred ushered, as Harry helped her out of the window, and Ron and George assisted her climb into the backseat of the car, sitting next to George.

"Go, go, go, go!"

"Come on!"

"Come on!"

"Come on, Harry! Hurry up!"

"Harry, come on!"

The door to the Potters' bedroom then swung open, revealing Vernon, Dudley and Petunia, as Harry rushed to get in the car.