This got them to understand now.

Akeno: So you mastered all of their power in all three sides. Said with a surprise look.

He nod.

Y/N: That is the case to make sure a war doesn't break out and no other factions feel threatened by one to another. Said with a neutral look.

Rias then walk towards him.

Rias: But why didn't you say anything about that it could have worked that out in this world earlier. Said with a confused look.

He sigh.

Y/N: That's because the time isn't right but during a certain situation will happen soon. Said with a neutral look.

That got them confused.

Tsubaki: What do you mean by that (y/n)?. Said with a questionable look.

Then he turn to walk away.

Y/N: You'll find out soon but I can honestly say that I want to tell you everything and I mean everything but I can't. Said with a little sad look.

This brought rias attention.

Rias: Why not?. Said with a questionable look.

He stops and looks at everyone.

Y/N: Because everything will change if I say which is not what will happen but it is when will happen that worries me. Said with a neutral look.

Then he left the room.

End flashback.

Rias couldn't help but to think about what he's talking about that last statement.

She went to talk to him at the apartment but he was never there meaning he knew that she will continue to ask questions and even today he didn't show up to school.

Rias 'thought': What is it that he's keeping it from everyone else even to me. Said in her mind with a worried look.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and look to see her best friend and queen akeno.

Akeno: I know you are worried for him and confused about what he said yesterday. Said with a small smile.

She sigh and look at the view.

Rias: I know that but I can't help feel so worried that he knows something that makes things very complicated. Said with a worried look.

Akeno: Your right and he's making sure that nothing else slip his words. Said with a worried look.

Sona: That's the case that I'm trying to solve. Said from behind.

They turned to see sona and tsubaki.

Sona: Rias I want to know something did something happened during the meeting with the two exorcists?. Said with a neutral look.

This got her to think of something and then remembered the time when xenovia and irina said about asia being a witch and expelled from the church made the dual dragon emperor angry that no one noticed but herself.

Rias: During at the end both of them talk to asia about her past of what happened and no one but me noticed that he was angry at that moment but when I saw it look like he knows who is responsible of asia's ruined life. Said with a little serious look.

This got sona to think of something for a moment.

Sona: Well I may know why he's acting this way but not get his distance from us but to keep us out if harms way from knowing something. Said with a neutral look.