- GONE -

• HUENING KAI POV •

I cried for an hour or two. I messaged him millions of times. But he never responded. 'It was stupid of me to think you would change.' I sighed as blood covered my wrists, arms, & legs. I struggled to get off the floor. The more I moved the worse the pain got. Everything is just so surreal now. 'All I wanted was real love.' I kept trying to get off the floor to wash off the blood that covered me.

I just couldn't. I was too depressed & hurt to even think right. I just grabbed the knife & kept cutting. "You broke me first!" I started to feel light headed. Soon I passed out.

• NEXT MORNING •
• BEOMGYU POV •

I was sitting in class. I hadn't seen Kai. It was almost the end of the day. Class ended & JiSoo was outside of the classroom I was in. "Hey Gyu! I had fun last night." I pushed her away looking for Kai. I remembered everything I said from last night. I want to atone with him. With the boy I love. I hit the lockers out of anger.

When the day ended I went to Kai's. I banged on his front door. After he didn't answer I started yelling. Soon the neighbors came outside from all the yelling & banging. "Sir? Why are you yelling for Kai. He hasn't been here for years." I looked at the couple. "W- what? But this is where he lives! I remember!" "No one has lived in that house for two years already." I backed away from the door.

"Where are you Huening Kai!?" I ran around the streets of Seoul looking for him. I went to the lake. The park. The cat café. He just wasn't here. Not anywhere. I was walking home then remembered the alleyway where we seen him. There was only one house coming from the way he came. I walked to the abandoned house & knocked on the door. I heard a few groans before they stopped.

I walked around looking through all the windows. Soon I came upon the bathroom window. I peeked in & seen Kai. Laying on the floor in a pool of blood. It was a vile sight. The window was unlocked. I managed to get inside the house. "No no no no! Kai! Come on are you still here?" I shook his body vigorously in hopes he would wake up. He didn't. I picked him up & ran to the hospital with him over my shoulders.

Once they seen him they rushed him to the back. I sat in the waiting room area shaking. I was nervous of what was going to happen. Three hours later a doctor walked up to me. "So BeomGyu is it?" I nodded my head. "Well about Huening Kai. He is in a coma. And we do not know if he will wake up." I backed away. "No. This can't be." I broke down crying. The doctor tried his best to comfort me until I calmed down.

"Okay." "I'm sorry. But if he doesn't wake up in the next six months we will have to cut his life support off." I covered my face trying not to cry again. "Kay. I'll go now."

• TO BE CONTINUED •