PAW Patrol: Jet To The Rescue (Review)

Ok Guys, I just watched Jet To The Rescue, and My Goodness, there is a lot to talk about, But before I give my total opinion on it, let's start with the negatives...

So, Even though this is an Awesome Special, I still didn't feel the kind of emotion that we used to have from Seasons 1 and 2, well, Mighty Pups and Ready Race Rescue also had the same problem, but still, that part they could have done a bit better, especially with Louise Moon being the Writer, who was actually the Writer of Sea Patrol: Pups Save Puplantis. Also, some of the Side Characters, like The Earl and Princess actually got more lines than most of the Pups, and I didn't really like that part.

But Now! The positives...

Wow! There is a lot of Positives about this, Skye really got the Character Development she deserved, and her character development was actually really similar to Chase's in Mighty Pups, like saying "It's all my Fault" or, "I was supposed to lead them", Her Character development was really Good, and he found a side of her, that we had never seen in the Series before, a more Worried, a more Determined, and even a little bit more funny Skye. The New Villain was also really interesting, and he wasn't too annoying, and he is actually The Princess' Cousin, Next up, Everest and Tracker, Man!! They got a hell lot of Screentime in this Special, they really felt like Main Characters, which I loved. The Writers are finally listening to us. They deserved this Screentime too, and next up, I know a lot of you want to know this...

About Sweetie...

Well, She didn't exactly Join the PAW Patrol in this Special, and the Gear is hers, not from the team, she just decided to help them this time, when she saw The Princess' in trouble, but Man!!! They did a Hell of a Good Job, they really Sold Sweetie's Character Good, Still showing that Mischievous and Sneaky side, but this time, we got to see more of her Loyal and Kind side, She also unintentionally gave Skye the Confidence boost she needed to defeat the Duke. She played her Character really well, Well done to the Writers. So, she isn't a Permanent Protagonist, but she isn't a Permanent Antagonist either. The PAW Patrol now knows that Sweetie does indeed have Some Good inside of her. She was also tricked at first by the Duke to help him take over Barkingburg, and she is Officially in my Top 3 Favourite Characters now, I freakin Loved it! I felt really sorry for Skye throughout the Special, she felt like she was responsible for everything that happened, like, not warning Everyone in time about the Trap, and failing to get over her Fear to get the Gem, but, Surprisingly, Thanks to Sweetie, Skye got her Confidence back, and Defeated the Duke with some help from the others, including Sweetie. And I think it might be safe to say that Skye got rid of her Fear of Eagles Permanently.

Also, the Jokes on the Special were Hilarious, Like the Princess miss pronouncing where the Duke was from, which earned a Snicker from Sweetie. Skye waving to to the Duke, with a Smug Smile on her Face, which isn't usual from her Character. And Ryder's Hair Popping up when he took of his Helmet in front of the Duke. Lol, it was Great with the Jokes too. It is The Best TV Movie Special yet. I really enjoyed it a lot, and I can't wait to see what they've got next, and When Sweetie will come back.

What did you guys think?