PAW Patrol Popular Move Ideas.

Guys, here are a few really popular PAW Patrol Movie ideas that I found on the internet, and itight be possible that the writers might choose one of these Plots, although I excluded some of the Popular Plots because, first of all, there might be a little bit of Romance in the Movie, but not too, much, so I excluded the No.2 Most Popular one, and the last one that I found was a bit too dark so I also removed that from this list. Do anyway, here are some really popular ideas guys.

1-After being very rude to their Dalmatian friend, Marshall is emotionally wrecked, decides to quit the PAW Patrol and run away, hoping that Everest and Jake can keep him in hiding until the pups regret what they've done to him. After learning about his undetected departure, the five pups must find their runaway friend before he gets into any type of trouble and danger. And while during the mission & search-party, each of the pups look back at a time, even during their early years where Marshall was a hero to them.

Chances of Ships happening:

Skase: 40 Percent.

Marverest: 60 Percent.

2-Despite going on many sea missions, Rocky still hates the water and sometimes finds it disgusting, which makes the pups and mostly Marshall being annoyed & sick of it. But when a tsunami-flood occurs, Rocky struggles to make a decision to finally overcome his aquaphobia in order to save his friends while experiencing anger problems.

Chances of ships happening.

Skase: 10 Percent.

Marverest: 15 Percent.

3-Chase having trouble being the team's leader while they experience an electrical storm that puts the world in danger while trying to save his best friend Marshall who's been poisoned during a mission and find an antidote to cure him.

Chances of Ships happening:

Skase: 25 Percent.

Marverest: 25 Percent.

4-The Pups explores Zuma's past and what his fear is while Rocky attempts to protect him from a past enemy that practically ruined his life before he joined the PAW Patrol.

Chances of Ships happening:

Skase: 10 Percent.

Marverest: 5 Percent.

5-The team struggle to work together like they use to while Sweetie attempts to take over Adventure Bay and the world with an army of sentinel robots and turning Humdinger's kittens into monster mutant cats. And it's up to the PAW Patrol to go on a quest to possess a great-power, only if they are worthy & learn to act like a team & family like they always have.

Chances of Ships happening:

Skase: 50 Percent.

Marverest: 50 Percent.

6- (This is Possibly my most Favourite one) Chase meets his long-lost big (but bad) brother named Swift who he never met and ranaway from his father when he was just a baby after his father tried to make his stop bullying and hurting people. Now he returns and hold the ones Chase love hostage. In order to prove himself to being the noble and trusted leader he is to his team & family, Chase must face numerous challenges, and overcome the loss of his father and the fears that haunt him if he is to put his devious brother in his place.

Chances of Ships happening:

Skase: 80 Percent.

Marverest: 10 Percent.

So yeah, that's it, what do you guys think of this list.