My Review on Ready Race Rescue

Well, Guys, I watched PAW Patrol: Ready Race Rescue, and I want to say this, even though I also don't really want to say this about my Favourite Pup Chase, but... After watching Ready Race Rescue, it made Mighty Pups feel like almost no effort being ande into Chase's Character development! I mean it! They have done a much better job with Marshall's Character Development in this Movie, than they have done with Chase, I give the Ready Race Rescue Movie 10/10, and so did my mum. They really made us love Marshall in this Movie. And now I have doubts putting Chase in my favourite Character spot, I might have to give it to Marshall. Anyway, this was definitely a big step up from Mighty Pups, and now I am even more excited at what they can do next, but I really wish they could have done better with Chase's Character development, and another one of the reasons why some people like Ready Race Rescue more than Mighty Pups, is beacuse they believe that, Chase being the Main Character of Mighty Pups, was a mistake. Beacasue Chase has always done a good job of being the Leader, and I really don't think Chase needed Character development in that, it would have been better if Marshall or Skye got that Character development in Mighty Pups. But anyways, that is my Review. If you guys have seen Ready Race Rescue, let me know what you thought of it too, and I'll talk to you guys later, Peace!