"Then make me," I said softly to him,

With those word Derek started again, his strokes started it slow and teasing, to then change into hard and fast. Pleasure was all I felt as the world around us started to fade, leaving only him and I in the vast sea of darkness.

"Ahhhh, Derek," I moaned out, he lowered his head and locked our lips in kiss before, before attacking my neck, in an attempt to mark his territory,

He kept up his assault on my neck and ass, before pulling out and lifting me to my feet, only to bend me over and pushed me up against a tree. He slid his member back inside then let out a deep growl. He placed his hips on my hands and I could feel his claws touching my skin, but it didn't bother me.

"You like that?" I heard his ask, and I nodded as he started to slid in and out of me, "I want to hear you say it,"

"Yes, I like it," I whispered out as he kept his assault on my ass,

"I know you do," Derek growl before slamming into me harder and harder, his member touched a bundle of nerves inside me and felt my legs start to give out, but with his speed and reflexes he lifted me up and kept on fucking me with the same speed and intent, "f*ck I'm close,"

"Me too," I whimpered out,

"You're about to have that baby," Derek said into my right ear before his nipped on it, I moaned out as I felt a knot forming in my own stomach,

"Just like that," I said to him as started to fill my vision, he growl next to my ear as I felt his release coming,

"F*ck here it comes," he groaned out, my body twitched as my release came mere moments before his, as a warm substance started to fill my inside,

Derek slowly lowered us to ground, before sliding out of me. We laid there on the forest floor a hot, sweaty, panting mess as our waves of ecstasy slowly drifted away.

"You have completely, ruined normal sex for me," I said to him, I looked over to see his face slowly turning back to normal, then he chuckled,

"Once you go werewolf, you never go back," he said before closing his eyes,

I looked down at his sweaty body, his chest rising and falling, his abs just sitting perfectly, his member still enlarged even though I'm sure he just emptied himself into me. The sight started to make me hard again, but I became nervous to ask for a second time.

"What is it?" Derek asked not even looking at me, "your hearts beating faster than it should be,"

"Um, can we... you know?" I tried to ask him, he turned his head to look at me, then down to my member before looking back up at me,

"You want more?" He asked and I nodded way to enthusiastically, he looked down again and I licked his lips before looking back up at me, "You ever top before?"

The question left me stunned but I shook it off quickly.

"Yea... a few times with Danny, why?" I asked him,

Derek didn't answer, he merely started to stand up and walked back over to the tree where we just came from. Then he bent over and point his ass out towards me. The sight made my member twitch, as I slowly started to stand and walk over to him. I stood a inch way from him, as his hole started to wink at me, making my wolf start to growl.

"Der, are you sure? I mean I could just bottom again..." I tried to say but he shook his head dismissing me,

"Erica and Boyd will be back before sunrise, Isaac off doing god knows what..." he started to say as he looked back at me, "...so if you want to f*ck me, your chance is now,"