Blazing Volume

{{Wonder World}}

Inside of Wonder World, on top of a hill sat a colourful house with colourful tree and bubbles around it. It then changed to inside a house with a snow globe with the same house in it, behind the snow globe was a man with a interesting outfit and green hair.

 It then changed to inside a house with a snow globe with the same house in it, behind the snow globe was a man with a interesting outfit and green hair

??????: Bonne Lecture, My friends! My name is Tassel.

Tassel introduced himself.

Tassel: I know this is a bit sudden, but books are quite the Novel thing, aren't they?!

Tassel shouted.

Tassel: Absolutely everything can be found in books, like unknown knowledge or experiences.

Tassel then opens a pop-up book next to him, which shows a forest and the land.

Tassel: Once upon a time... This world we live in was created from an extraordinary book.

Tassel began as everything changes to what was on the page of the pop-up book.

Tassel: That book is the source of myths, stories, living creatures, scientific techniques and more. As well as containing all of human history.

Everything then changes to a blackened area where you can see some people in cloaks.

Tassel: Swordsmen, chosen by the Seiken, have been keeping the peace by protecting that book.

The page then turned to see 4 people with swords.

Tassel: But one day, some bad people who wanted to snatch it away appeared, and book was split and scattered.

Tassel said as a book burst apart and its pages turned into different kinds of Wonder Ride Books.

The page then turned to a battlefield where many people were fighting and falling.

Tassel: The battle between the two sides had continued for countless years... And they fight even to this day.

Tassel then closed the book and smiled towards the readers as it changes to a battle that's happening in Wonder World. 

People were running, While building looked like they were becoming burnt books, monsters were attacked people while a man in dark armour was slashing his sword.

????: Ahh!

A young girl was being sucked into a white book while a little boy was trying to hold on to her. They lost they're of each other and the girl was completely getting sucked in.

????: Y/N!!!

The girl got completely sucked in as it changed to an older man on one knee, stabbing his sword in the ground.