Chapter 1: The Jobs

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch ready to go to her little sister's birthday party at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. "Lets go (y/n)." Her mom said. (Y/n), her mom, and her little sister named Cadence, drove in the car. Once they were driving, (y/n)'s mom gave her a newspaper that listed jobs. "Your gonna need a job to help me pay the rent sweetie." Her mom said, giving her the newspaper.

(Y/n) searched and searched through the paper, until she finally found one.

It was a job opening at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It was for mechanic and night guard shift. It payed $150.50 a week and $21.50 a day. The shift starts 11:25pm-12:00am for mechanic and 12:00am-6:00am. Just what she needed as she circled it with a red sharpie.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Look mom, I found one!" I said. I called the manager on the way to the place and he told me to meet him at the pizzeria. Once we got in, I scanned around for the manager. I spotted him went over.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)." The one on the phone about the jobs." I tell him.

"Hey, (y/n). Follow me." He says. I follow him as I get the feeling someones watching me. We enter his office and I fill in the paperwork and sign the contract as I skim through it. "Welcome to the fazbear family." The manager says. I walkout to get that feeling again. I went to get my clothes, eat, then left.

And I never thought it was this easy...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Second book in one day. I love this!