"Mhm." Tonks said. "We got all of your books, right?"

"Uh, yeah?" Harry said. "I packed all the ones we got."

"Did we get all of the new ones you needed?"

"Pretty sure." Harry said. "If we didn't we can nab it later."

"Right, right." Tonks said.

"Mum, it's fine." Harry said, and then they looked at a clock as they passed it.

"Well, Nathan, If we don't hurry it won't be fine." Tonks said.

They made it to the station with ease.

Harry gave Tonks a hug before boarding the train. For a moment, she was surprised. Then she returned it with glee. 

"Wotcher, Nathan." Tonks said, giving him a wink when he stood in the doorway.

"Wotcher yourself, Mum." Harry said, giving her a mischievous grin. Then he slipped inside.

Ron and Hermione followed in after him. The young witch undid the illusion on Harry before any of the students saw someone unfamiliar, and got to asking questions. 

"Thanks Mione." Harry said.

"Well," Fred said. "Can't stand and chat."

"Got business with Lee." George said, and the twins took off.

Harry looked at his friends. "I'll find a compartment. You guys find the prefect's one."

"Sorry mate." Ron winced.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll see you later." Harry said, and went looking for the compartment.

"See you, Harry." Hermione said, and then gave Ron a light push in the right direction.

Harry and Ginny went looking for the compartment. Harry wasn't paying much attention. The Deja vu was distracting again.

In the last carriage they found Neville tugging his trunk with one hand, the other hand holding Trevor. "Hi Harry," He panted. "Hi Ginny. Everywhere's full. I can't find a seat."

"What are you talking about?" Ginny squeezed past Neville to look into the compartment behind him. "There's room in this one, there's only Loony Lovegood in here-"

Neville mumbled something about not wanting to disturb anyone.

"Don't be silly," Ginny laughed. "She's alright." She slid the door open and pulled her trunk inside, Neville and Harry following behind.

"Hi Luna." Ginny said. "Is it okay if we take these seats?"

Luna looked up. Harry couldn't help but smile at her. People who didn't know her called her loony, and Harry didn't understand perfectly, but he knew she was anything but. Luna's eyes traveled over the three, and she nodded.

"Thanks." Ginny and Harry said in unison.

Harry and Neville stored the trunks and Hedwig's cage on the luggage rack and sat down. Luna watched them over her upside-down copy of the Quibbler. She stared at Harry more than would have been comfortable.

"Have a good summer, Luna?" Ginny asked.

"Yes," Luna said without taking her gaze from Harry. "Yes, it was quite enjoyable, you know. You're Harry Potter."

"Last I checked." Harry replied.

Neville chuckled, which made Luna turn to him. "And I don't know who you are."

"I'm nobody," Neville said hurriedly.

"No, you're not." Ginny said sharply. "Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood. She's in my year, but Ravenclaw."