"Rahul's gf, " Harry muttered carelessly.

"Rahul has a gf, " Yuzi yelped surprised.

Harry gave him a duh look.

"They went to the top floor, " Virat informed both of them.

"Should we follow them?" Yuzi asked them a little unsurely and received why are you even asking this question expression.

So, the three sneaked out of the store like thieves. One after one, Harry doing some totally unnecessary stunts like hiding behind pillars when there was no one beside them present on that floor. At one time, they even formed the formation of nursery students going somewhere I.e in proper line holding hands to make sure they don't leave anyone behind.

While the three wannabe detectives followed their targets. The obvious target enjoyed waking together chatting happily. They had a perfect evening roaming around Chandigarh talking in general. Getting to know each other in person while waiting for Krishi, Simi along Subh and Shrey to reach the Mall.

Subh and Shrey had escaped their hotel premises in the morning. The whole day they had spent on a leisurely Chandigarh tour with Krishi and Simi as their personal tour guides. They had decided to meet in the mall then have dinner together and then, they could drop the girls at Simi's house and then leave for their hotel. 

Currently, Rahul and Ahankara were pacing on the top floor corridor waiting for the latecomers. The top floor was also the game floor. They ventured here to pass time but now, they couldn't decide what to do?

"Ice-cream, " Rahul asked Ahankara spotting an ice-cream joint near them.

"Sure, " Ahankara agreed. Never the one to deny ice-cream even if she gets a sore throat the next day. Ice-cream wasn't to be denied. It was a law.

The duo got two ice-cream cones with sprinkles. Well, Ahankara's had extra sprinkles while Rahul watching his ice-cream cone thought "what Virat doesn't know won't kill him, "

"You are eating Ice-cream," Ahankara asked Rahul with wide not so innocent eyes.

Rahul gave her a duh look licking his ice-cream.

"What will the Captain say?" Ahankara reminded Rahul in a very innocent tone though her eyes speak of just mischief.

Rahul scowled at her.

She laughed.

Unknown to both Rahul and Ahankara, the said Captain was hiding behind a pillar near them with Yuzi and Harry.

"What are they talking about?" Harry mused.

"Rahul is eating an ice-cream. Why is Rahul eating ice-cream?" Virat yelped almost scandalized!

"Now, why is Rahul scowling at her?" Yuzi question confused.

"Idiot!!" The three of them said together.

"That's why I said Rahul Is in dire need of my expertise, " Harry said sagely.

Yuzi didn't have the heart to tell Harry how wrong he actually was, the girl might run to the Himalayas if Rahul heeded to Harry's advice.

"They're coming towards us, " Virat warned, and all of them ducked together. Watching Rahul stalk towards the other end of the corridor.

Ahankara following close behind using her ice-cream as a mic prop singing "Rahuliyaaa, O, Rahuliyaaaaaaa"

Virat puffed out his chest looking absolutely delighted with these turn of the events.

"I approve of this girl, " he told the boys with him.

Both of whom looked at him quite dubiously.

"She calls Rahul–Rahuliyaa, she loves RCB means she is loyal, she thinks I'm awesome, well, almost everyone thinks I'm awesome but still, she knows how to make Rahul smile, she is perfect," Virat decided right then and there preening.

"And Rahul might just lose it, " Harry told solemnly bursting Virat's happy bubble.

Pointing towards Rahul and Ahankara shoving each other around for God knows what reason. In the end, Rahul seemed to have won as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and drag her towards a counter.

Stealthily, which wasn't that stealthy at all. Virat, Yuzi, and Harry followed Rahul and watched as he tried and succeeded in making Ahankara agree to go to the haunted house.

Watching them buy the tickets. Hardik's eyes lit up with a totally evilly gleeful idea. He turned towards Virat and Yuzi.

And as Rahul waited for Krishi, Simi, Shrey, and Subh to reach the floor with their tickets. He suddenly had a very ominous feeling.

~to be continued~

The oblivious kids and the mischief-makers in the haunted house. Trying to get back my flow. What do you guys think of the update?

Please tell.