CHAPTER 12

ROSABELLA'S POV...
Well this was awkward. I spun around to be faced with Parker. " Hey Parker" I try my best to sound cool and not like a dying unicorn. " How is life treating you?" He asked. I did not know what to reply. My life has been pretty messed up lately because of Daring. He's all at fault. " Rosabella? You here?" Parker asked while waving his hand around my face. I looked around the room to see Daring squeezing his plastic cup, he's so jelly. Why don't I make him more jealous. I take out my ponytail which revealed my brown wavy locks. Parker was drooling and Daring was fuming! Hey that rhymed. " Hey Parker would you like to dance?" I asked while trying to act I didn't want to gag! " Sure Rosabella anything for you." He replied. He placed his arms around my waist and I placed mine on his neck. I'm pretty sure I would go to jail of I squeezed his neck. We slowly waltzed to where Daring was standing I buried my face in Parker's neck and decided not to look up, this was the perfect plan. Next time that'll teach you not to get me pregnant. After a while I look up to see myself dancing with a blonde with a smirk on his face. " Why you sneaky prince". " I can't let my princess dance with another man, not when I'm here and I don't want DaringJR to think he has another dad" Daring replied. Wait DaringJR. Hex no. " I'm not naming my child DaringJR". " He's our child". He stutters while texting but speaks softly during person. Hmm.. Rosabella likey! After dancing for what felt like forever I noticed Holly in a corner talking to this boy, I hope he doesn't fall for her tricks. I went to sit down. I was literally tired and I had weird food cravings and I needed to go home as soon as possible. " And the reunion king and queen are.." Melody started. " Rosabella Beauty and Daring Charming. Congratulations!!!". I walk up to the stage and collect my crown and flowers. Apple is giving me the stink eye but I ignore her. Daring is being Daring and all of a sudden the walls seemed to close in on me. I was feeling dizzy I could here someone call my name and all of a sudden everything went pitch black. I had ..a. Blacked out b. Turned blind...
I woke up on a soft I'm guessing bed. My body felt so relaxed and I didn't want to wake up but my eyes opened and I noticed that I wasn't at home because I'm sure I'd had known if there was a room in our castle like this. I stood up and wore the gold slippers. I opened the door quietly and examined the hallway then I saw it his face literally everywhere Daring Charming. " Someone finally woke up" I spun around to see him with that smirk. " What I'm I doing here?" I asked. " You blacked out and I brought you here". Wait what if people know I am pregnant? " Does anyone know I'm pregnant?". He shaked his head. " But we did find out that someone put something in your drink". Someone was after me why can't my life be normal. " Did it affect my baby?" I asked. I know I haven't been acting like it but I love my child and I always will. " Correction OUR child and no it didn't affect OUR child". Really he wants to play this game. " Last time I checked I was the one carrying the baby and I also remember you didn't call me for two months I had to be the one bearing all the pain while I saw you with different women around, I could feel the tears coming out, never ever say that this OUR child, the child is mine and that's final." I could see the sad look on his face and I stared crying. I didn't mean to make him feel like that but the frustration was too much and I can't just let him feel like some kind of rotten apple. " I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me". He said and he just walked down the hallway. I texted Briar to pick me up and I decide to go change, yes. Daring had set out clothes for me he's such a gentleman. Note the sarcasm. I changed into a yellow long sleeved top with a red skirt and I put on my shoes from last night. I put my hair into two braids and I stepped out the door. I forgot to pick my dress but I was tooooooooooooo tired to go back. Once I got in the car I just sighed. Briar must have known something had happened and I definitely didn't want to talk about it. The car zoomed away the fresh air in my face.

APPLE'S POV....
Well clearly my plan was coming into action, I had drugged Rosabella's drink when she wasn't looking and for sure it worked. The drug makes her body vulnerable, she's not gonna survive at all. Never. No way. I had come this far and I wasn't gonna waste it!! I decided to chat up my girls.

Darkest of them all- Duchess? Faybelle?.

Black swan- yh Apple.

Dark fairy- what do u want Apple?

Darkest of them all- I'm just anxious, Rosabella will finally be  dead. Dead. Wait did you guys notice her tummy or was it just me?

Black swan- no need to be worried and yes she looks pregnant lol😂😂.

Dark fairy- yh. She looks like a fat pig😂😂.

Neverland bad- haters!!!

Dark fairy- ahh. A rejected soul, Rosabella danced with you last night how was it? Very smooth I suppose😗😗.

Neverland bad- it was amazing till Daring came. Why can't we kill him instead?😗😗😙.

Darkest of them all- no Rosabella's our target😑

Black swan- Parker. You can always find another girl🤥🤥.

Neverland bad- haha. Very funny. I have to go now bye!

Dark fairy- me too.. bye can't wait for Rosabella's death🙃.

Black swan- looking forward to it😹😹.

Darkest of them all- bye girls✌️✌️.

Author's note:
What's your favourite eah special episode Mine's epic winter. Obviously. Leave a comment and tell me yours.