CHAPTER 10

ROSABELLA'S POV.............
   Gosh! I was so tired... memories of last night flooded.. I turned around and I'm met with Daring's chest...I looked up at him he was sleeping and he looked so cute but I would have loved to stay but I have a deranged husband who's gonna kill me when I got home... I got dressed and brushed  my hair and reapplied my make up, I unlocked the door and I noticed I was still in Briar's Mansion, I shrugged and I walked majestically down the stairs, my long cape flowing behind me, " Rosabella" I heard Briar call, " umm.. hey Briar"
I replied... " Where were you last night?", Memories of last night flooded back to me again.. I blushed. " Rosabella you look flustered are you ok?", " I'm ok! Why would you ask, Alistair is waiting for me..um.. bye.." I rushed towards the door of Briar's Mansion... I dashed to the Wonderland Manor.
                             ~
    I opened the door to the living room and I breathe a sigh of relief, he wasn't there. Then the lights flickered on and I saw  his face and he had that wicked grin..I wanted to slap that grin off his face but I dare not.. " where were you, you were supposed to be home by ten!" He said with obvious irritation in his voice... " I slept at Briar's, she needed my help", " why didn't you call"? He took a step forward and before I could give him a reply, he slapped me. I winced in pain and he whispered something into my ear, " were getting a divorce, I want you out by tomorrow" , he kissed my hand and he left the living room", I sighed and dragged myself to my room which was like a lot of stairs ..... I plopped down on my bed and started packing.... I just broke down and started crying, my life was just a huge fairy fail...............

DARING'S POV.........
  After I thanked Briar for a wonderful night and we still contemplated whether I had the most important job last night.... Last night, the night of my dreams, I wanted to feel her touch again and I'm sure i pinched myself once it twice..
My driver arrived in front of Briar's Mansion and I entered the white limo... As I looked outside the window I saw her..it's been long since I saw her.. she stared at me and I stared back, she waved at me and I waved back and I felt a tang of guilt hit me, ever since  we had our moment I didn't talk to her again.. it was weird seeing her again and I just closed my eyes, memories flooding back from every angle..

APPLE'S POV..........( I'm shooketh too)
  I looked outside the window, the way villains do when they're thinking of something, I sighed and sat down in my rocking chair.. It's been three years since I last saw Daring,okay I stalked him a little bit but you can't blame me, I needed a new plan to annihilate Rosabella but that wasn't going to happen because Alistair has her locked up in that Manor.. I needed a plan and I got my phone and opened our evil group chat....
                    BaD AppLE GROup ChaT..

Darkest of them all- Faybelle? Duchess? Anyone?!!

Dark fairy- Apple, long time no scheme..

Neverland bad- Bunny stop!!

Black swan- what the hex?! Parker?

Neverland bad- that got you out..

Darkest of them all- I need your help guys.

Neverland bad- if it's about Rosabella, I'm out!!

Darkest of them all- yes it is and I was talking to my girls.

Dark fairy- lol! Sorry Parker and Apple, I'm down!!

Neverland bad- whatever! I'm out...

Black swan- Jealous boy check! Lol! I'm also down..

Darkest of them all- we have to get to Wonderland Manor!

Black swan- hmm.. I have an idea! I'll send it to you later!

Dark fairy- so, nothing about Daring!?

Darkest of them all- I'm over him and Rosabella's death...

Dark fairy- wait!! Death? I love this..

Black swan- me too!! Were gonna have some fun!

Dark fairy- can we meet up later at hocus latte?

Darkest of them all- sure, I'm not busy...

Black swan- sure, I'll tell you the plan that I have..

Author's note: I love this chapter and I'm bringing back the bad apple's, eek! I can't wait !!