CHAPTER 8

Rosabella's POV...
" Get the hex away from her" he said and by him I mean Daring Charming, " what do you want Daring", I ask with a tone of irritation in my voice, " please Rosabella give me a chance" Daring said with sincerity but he's a master at advanced wooing101 I won't let him trick me that easily. " What you did was wrong Daring and you'll have to face the consequences of your actions" I said while trying to hold back the tears trickling down my cheeks. " I understand Rosabella but if you ever need anything from me I'll always be here for you" Daring replied, " And besides I got Alistair with me and I know I'll be happy" I said while gazing at Alistair who hadn't said anything for a while....... I was gonna be with Alistair forever after....... Who knew I will dread those words forever after.....

Time skip, seven years....

Still in rosabella's POV
I gaze outside the window of the castle and I could see his face, the one I left, the one who I thought who wouldn't love me, the one I thought was heartless. I change into a yellow gown and i head down to the dining hall, there I see Alistair and Bunny..... Ever since Alistair and I got married he had Changed a lot, he frequently brings his ex girlfriends to the castle and they do whatever they want.... Alistair cares about me a lot and wouldn't even let me go outside and it's annoying... I wish I hadn't made the mistake of picking him over Daring, I wish I could turn back time cause this isn't your normal fairy tale............

Daring's POV
Ever since Rosabella and I had broke up I had a mental breakdown, I couldn't sleep and guilt lived in me and when I heard she got married to Alistair my whole life crumbled before my eyes. For the first time I felt pain and by pain I mean tears, tears of regret, tears of sorrow and tears of remorse. But it's been seven years and I haven't even heard from Rosabella and I guess it's time for me to move on with my life but I can't I have a feeling she still deeply loves me and I know I still do. I send her texts all the time no reply, I try to call but she blocked me.... Tap.Tap.Tap. " whose there"?
I ask, " it's me Dexter" my brother replied, " come in" I say with a loud groan escaping. " Daring you have to get up and do something with your life, for fairy sake it's been seven years" Dexter said, " whatever Dexter", " We want the Daring we know and love back" Dexter said and head out the door..
Light bulb. It's time for me to move on and to get Rosabella back...

Briar's POV
" It's me Briar" I answer, I am currently at the castle where Rosabella lives more like where she is being held prisoner.
I head up the stairs to Rosabella's room and I see it open I enter and see her looking at the mirror getting ready for my masquerade ball.. " you miss him don't you", " who? I don't miss anyone"," Rosabella Beauty you can't lie to your cousin"
" Briar get out, I'll see you at your party later", " fine don't think it's over because you don't run away from fear,ov you face it.........

Brooke- when did Briar get so dang wise....
Me- I don't know?..........

Author's note:
Hey everyone sorry it's short I just want to use it as a I'm sorry gift hope you enjoy and remember I love y'all💖💖