Chapter 9 💗

Your heat suddenly came while you were hanging out with the twins. You forgot to take your suppressant like you planned to always before your heat came probably because you had so much to worry about. You latch onto Atsumu and let out your mating calls while trying to get some friction to ease the pain. The pain was still bearable when you order them to bring you upstairs. You were about to take off your shirt when you heard a shriek from a certain blonde.

"W-What are you doing, Y/N!?"

"Let me help you, Y/N"

"'Samu!?"

Your shirt were pulled off instantly by the grey head and you saw him throw your shirt somewhere on the floor. You whimper in pain as you wrap your arms on Osamu's neck. You felt his uneven breathing as he nuzzle his nose to your neck inhaling the sweet scent you released. Warm fingers caressing the skin of your abdomen, his slick tongue wetting your neck. You felt your pants being tugged, eyes turning the culprit.

"Are you sure, Y/N?", you look at Atsumu who was staring at you, breathing heavily as he hooked his fingers on your waistband, perhaps effected by your pheromones. You hug Osamu tighter while your legs wrap around Atsumu's torso.

"Please mark me. You guys can have me anyways you want", you heard simultaneous groans from your mates and in a second, your clothes were torn off, exposing your bare body to them as they pull away just to admire you. Your hands instantly cover your mounts and your thighs closed as you look at them with a flushed face. Your walls self lubricate and make a wet spot on your bed sheet, the strong smell of your arousal making their mind go hazy.

"Don't s-stare at me like that. Strip off your clothes too!", you pout, cheeks turning red and heard chuckles from them. Your eyes trail to your right where Osamu is and avert to Atsumu on the left, both taking off their clothes and revealing all their naked glory to you. You look at their erected shaft, leaking of precum. The sight of their humongous cock make blood rush to your nether region, making it tingles in excitement and releases more of your essence as you yell out your mating call, earning a growl from both men as their fangs grew.

Atsumu take his position in between your legs, fingers dig in your luscious thighs as he trail kisses and lick your juices that stick to your skin whereas Osamu plunge his tongue inside your mouth, muffled all your mewls and whines as his colossal hands kneading your breasts. You felt full in his big hands as your tongue tangled with his for dominance but he knows you could never dominate him. You gasp and moan in the grey man kiss when you felt a slick meat pushing pass your slit and entering your core as it lap up all your fluids that you released. Atsumu's fangs graze your clit, his hot breath make your pussy twitching wildly. Atsumu pull away just before you could release when he felt your walls clenching on his tongue, earning a whimper from you.

Osamu trail wet kisses to your chest, leaving a purple mark on the valley of your breasts. They both pull away from you and turn your body around, your face buried in your pillow with your ass up, cold air brushing your body making you shiver as your hip move side to side a little. Atsumu muscular figure loom over your trembling body, cradling you into his muscular arms. You felt his tip poking your twitching core before shoving his whole length inside you in one deep thrust.

"AHHhhH"

"Fuck- yer takin' me in good"

You could feel your walls expanding, clenching and unclenching around him, adjusting to his size. You bite your pillow to muffle your moans. The tip of his shaft poking spot on to that bundle of nerves that make you squirt more juices. His breathing behind your neck tickles you, your head turn to the other side to let out a string of moans, as he pull out and push in his dick in a steady pace. Your vision already blurry but you saw Osamu's hand pumping his dick to his brother's pace as the latter pound into your slick walls.