Chapter 3

It's lunch time and you were about to dig in on your favorite onigiri that your staff bought for you when you received a notification. One of your brow raise as you click on the notification, directing you to the app. The group was created by none other than Atsumu, the name 'Threesome Mates 🎉' making you cringe the second you read it.

You chuckles, ever since that night you met them, they always have something to argue about and you found it adorable

You chuckles, ever since that night you met them, they always have something to argue about and you found it adorable. Their bickering makes you miss your brother. You take a big bite of your lunch, decide to call your brother. After a few rings, the sound of acceptance from your call from the other end make your eyes light up in excitement.

"You finally call me, dear sister"

"I was busy you know that and we practically text each other everyday!"

"Yeah yeah so what do you want?"

"Is nee-chan there? I want to invite you guys to... My friend's volleyball game this Saturday. I bet nii-chan want to watch it since I got free tickets to watch it but if nee-chan can't come because of her condition that's fine", you hear a shout from the other end and you knew that voice is non-other than your big sister.

"Nee-chan said that she will go and will ask her husband, I will go too. We all want to meet you so it's a great opportunity", your lips curl up to a smile, you told your brother that you will tell him the details in text, bid goodbye with little teasing to each other and end the call. You put back your phone in your pocket and finish your lunch.

"Now... How am I supposed to tell them that I have two mates instead of one?"

🔸🔹🔸🔹

Saturday has come, your little family meet at your house first before you drive them to the stadium where Atsumu's match was held and it was only 15 minutes drive away. It took you 10 minutes to get a vacant parking, perhaps it was a popular volleyball match since Atsumu did tolf you that his team was quite well-known and its in Tokyo which explain why there are many people at the stadium. Once you park your car, you help your brother-in-law to help his pregnant wife get off the car. You hold her hand as she squeezed yours, missing each other touch, making up small talks with her while walking to the entrance of the stadium, her other hand occupied with her husband. You decided to go an hour early because you thought you need to gather some strength before telling your family about your mates.

You saw a familiar dusty blonde guy waving eagerly at you, another grey man was beside him, his eyes instantly on you when you came into his vision. You nearly halt your steps but decide to continue walk towards the twins. You saw Atsumu's eyes lighten up as if he saw someone that he didn't expect to see.

"K-Kita-san!?", Osamu's eyes also widen and look at behind you. The twins running towards your family and attack a certain person beside you in a big hug.

"I know it was you the second Y/N told me the name of your team but I can't believe you're friends with her", your brother-in-law pats both the twins broad backs, smiling widely.

"You know them Shin nii-chan?", you look at the three, head tilt to the side in confusion. The twins in your hands are sleeping soundly as your brother took both of them off from you into his embrace.

"Why wouldn't he? We went to the same high school and he was the captain of their volleyball club and I'm the manager", your sister chuckles at the twins still latching on her husband. After a few seconds, they turn their attention to your sister, taking in her glowing view.

"Senpai! Long time no see!"

"Wow you're huge...", you smack the back of Osamu's head, he winced in pain as your sister laugh at them. All of you walk into the stadium, Osamu help you to aid your sister climbing up the stairs.

"Yes long time no see. I can't believe you are friends with my sister here. And of course I'm huge, I'm already 5 months pregnant", your sister took a seat, you told Atsumu about your sister condition and he already book a row seats for your family and it was the best spot to watch the whole game, the seats were at the front middle side of the court.

"Y/N is your sister!?", the blonde twin look at you and his ex-manager, finally saw the resemblance. A guy who was left out from the reunion suddenly pop out and sling his arm on your shoulder.

"And I'm her twin brother", your brother blurt with a lopsided smile to the twins. The Miya twins widen their eyes at the male version of you but taller. You push off your brother from your shoulder. You heave a sigh, pulling the Miya twins to the other side where all your family can see the three of you.

"I have something to tell", you look at Osamu then at Atsumu. All your movements was seen by your family members, waiting for your next word in anticipation.

"They are... my mates", Atsumu sling his muscular arm on you with a huge grin while Osamu did the same but with a small smile on his face. You just stand there, feeling small in between two towers of man, face flushed in red. Your sister gasp as she stand up and walk towards you, she eyes the three of you in joy.

"My baby sister have mates and she have two!", your sister squeals and you saw Kita walk towards his wife, his twins still sleeping on his shoulder as he look at you and your mates.

"Can't believe that we are going to be a family, Atsumu, Osamu. I hope you take care of our Y/N well or you know what I will do to you", your brother-in-law glared at each twin, making them shudders beside you as you laugh.

"You hurt my sister and I will cut off your d- ow oW OW", your sister pulled your twin brother ear making him stop whatever he was about to say. Kita hold his twins tighter as if covering their ears, the kids were moving a little at the yelling and shouting.

"There are kids here so don't use such words!", you stuck your tongue out to your brother, making his glare at you. His eyes averting to the twins, scowling at them.

"If you hurt my baby sister, I will haunt you"

"I'm not a baby guys!"

"But you are still our baby", your sister, your twin brother and Kita said it simultaneously as if they have practice it many times, making you stunned.

"We won't mistreat her and will take care of her. Please take care of us too", your mates bow to your family, Kita and his wife smile at their kouhais while your brother still glaring at them. The sound of mic bumping on the speaker interrupt their little reunion.

"Player No. 13, Miya Atsumu please get ready on the court"

18/8/20 unedited¶