Birthday Special

¦This chapter is kind of not in the current storyline because I'm making this chapter as a present for myself lol. And yes it's my birthday and I'm getting older already- I feel old although I'm not that old when I know many readers here are still in school. Another year closer to death. I did reveal my birthday and age in the past chapter if ya catch it I'm giving ya a choco cookie. Actually I can't believe my age at the moment, it felt like surreal-
Oh and fun fact, my brother is a year younger than me but a few days earlier than me. I'm still wondering how my parents created my brother I mean it was as if it was planned! My birthday is on 29th while he was on 25th which is a few days ago. And mostly we will celebrate our birthday on my birthday probably to save money lol. And happy birthday to all August baby! Do comment if yer birthday is on 29th too hehe. Okay on with the story! ¦

🔹🔸🔹🔸

You woke up due to feeling ticklish on your hands. When you batting your eyes to open, you saw two heads, one in dusty blonde and another in grey moving slightly as they arguing but in whisper as to not wake you up. You still feel tickles on your hands as you try to sit up, taking the twins off guard.

"Y/N! Morning!"

"Morning, Y/N"

Living with the twins was... Entertaining? You were used to living alone in Tokyo but having another two idiots living with you? It was as if you don't need to watch TV anymore because they are living sitcom. Their everyday conversations, their antics, their arguments of every single thing, you actually find it amusing and hard to not fall in love with your mates. When you accept their suggestions, more like force to accept them because they came to your house one evening with shit eating grin telling you that they move out of their house and want to move in with you, you don't think that it was a good idea. The thought of Atsumu would probably broke one of your vase when he play volleyball in the house and Osamu would make a mess in your kitchen and didn't clean it up after that? Yes those two scenes actually happened in the first week which make you nearly kick them out of your house but you aren't that heartless especially seeing Atsumu hugging your leg and whining non-stop while Osamu just pout and bet his most puppy eyes so you didn't have the heart to do that to the twins. They even invest a sum if money to buy a customized bed that will fit the three of you because Atsumu claim that he can only fit one butt on your bed.

Sure the advantages of having them living under the same roof with you is they could help you pay the rent and bills but what you love most about them is that, being with them would never make you feel lonely anymore. However, living with them also mean that you need to tolerate whatever they are doing with you. It was as if you are living with two kids. You look at both your hands and it make your eyes widen to see the smudge of black on your arms. You glare at the twins who were still holding their marker pen.

"Why are you writing your names on my hands?", she saw Atsumu's name on her right while Osamu's name on her left hand in black marker.

"Me and 'Samu decide that we will take one hand and one leg each so we don't need to fight for ya!", Atsumu claim proudly, hands on his waist as his head held high, Osamu nod as he proceed to write his name on your left leg but you folded your legs before he could. You sigh, shaking your head.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to feel good that you made peace with each other or feel bad that I need to tolerate with this", you felt Atsumu move and circle his muscular arms on your neck as he hug you from behind while Osamu lay his head on your lap and wrap his arms on your curvy waist.

"I will take the upper part and 'Samu will take the lower part", you felt the man behind you kiss your cheek and trail wet kisses to the juncture of your neck sending shivers to your spine. At the same time you felt the other twin insert his head inside your shirt, leaving feathery kisses on your smooth skin. The twins pull and push you to your bed, you were showered by their kisses and love, you gave them back as much as you received. The three of you send signal to each other that it's time for lunch and they ask you to eat out with them. You were sold when Atsumu told you he was going to your favorite sushi restaurant and pay for your meal.