Chapter 1

Your throat throbs, thirsty for some blood. As a half vampire, you still need to drink blood at least once a week. Your father taught you that drinking blood from animals may help to quench the thirst but it wasn't as satisfying as drinking a human or beast blood but you don't know that since you never taste any. Living in a city like Tokyo helps you to survive but not for your vampire side. Luckily it was a 30 minutes drive or run in your case to the nearest forest. You walk out of your house with your bag pack, walking towards the dark alley nearby and strip off your clothes. Wouldn't it be weird if someone saw a wolf in clothes? You put your human clothes in the bag pack, sensing with your bat ears that there's no footsteps nearby, you run as fast as you could at the side of the road with trees, not wanting anyone to see your half wolf-vampire form.

As you arrive at the forest, you put down your bag under a tree. Sound of bushes rustling caught your sensitive ears as you are now in your hunting form, lay down and crawl slowly towards the bushes. Before you could pounce on whatever prey from the bushes, a furry orange ears with black tip pop out along with it snout, it's dark gold orbs widen, seeing your form that was about to attack him.

"AHHhhHH!"

"FUCKKK!"

Both of you take a moment after screaming, eyes blinking. Your eyes glint as if it 'zing' with him and his eyes 'zing' the same.

"You are..."

"I have a mate!", the yellow furry guy in front of you shout in excitement as he walk out from the bushes, revealing his whole body which is two times bigger than you. His tail wagging due to his joy as he walk closer on his paws near you. You look at him face scrunched as you growl at him, not fond of a stranger beast to be near you.

"Woah woah babe. I just want to smell you"

"I wouldn't want a stranger to smell me", you glower at him, walking backwards.

"'kay 'kay I won't smell you but can I at least see you in human form?", his request making you flustered, scowling at him.

"Stupid! That's even more inappropriate! Why would I want to be naked to a stranger?!"

"Oh.. Ah yeah um that's not what I mean. I just want to see my mate's human face", he sit, one of his paw rub behind his furry neck.

"Well at least tell me your name?"

"Y/N L/N. You?"

"Atsumu Miya. What are you doing here at this late at night?"

"I was... Thirsty. Do you see any small animals nearby? And what are you doing here?", he tilt his head, looking at you strangely.

"Why would you look for animals at this odd hours? But yes, I did saw a rabbit nearby like half an hour ago? And I'm just playing around. Can't let people see me jumping and running 'round in the day or I might be kill", one of his finger point out from his paw, pointing on his back.

"Yeah thanks and bye", you walk to where he points but was stop and flinch when you felt his snout inching near your body.

"I said don't smell me you stupid wolf!"

"I-I just want to know my mate smell!", both his paws up, surrendering and eyes widen that you caught him, making you chuckles.

'He's cute', you thought.

"Well Miya-san, I would appreciate it if you keep your snout to yourself and help me find something to snack on", one of his brow raise, his paws went back down as he walk in front of you, showing the route.

"You eat animals like living animals? I thought we wolves can eat cook animals so no need to hunt no?", you smile at him as you walk beside him. Your eyes were still on him as you spread out your bat like wings. His eyes widen in surprise, looking at your jet black pointy wings.

"I'm a hybrid and my vampire side is thirsty"

"Is that why your eyes have different colors?"

"Yes. Weird huh?"

"No, I think they are pretty"

18/8/20 unedited¶