(summer lessons!) summer yandere headmistress Jeanne x male reader

a/n: this is the last yandere summer story for this series, but don't worry, i'll still do a halloween yandere series for october, so be on the look out.

you were packing your stuff for summer vacation. the cyber academy was going to be closed for the summer.

jeanne: hope you all will have a wonderful vacation and a great summer(and maybe my favourite student will come back to me.)

you gone into your locker to get your stuff. when it was time to go home, you ran into the headmistress of the cyber academy.

y/n: oh, hey headmistress.

jeanne: hello mr. l/n (can't believe he's infront of me!)

y/n: i'm gonna go home, is their anything you want to talk about?

jeanne: well i thought of inviting you to my vacation.(then i can get you!)

y/n: well i'm a bit worried that my parents will be worried.

jeanne: don't be, i already told them for you.(i could of been easier to murder them!)

y/n: well, if they said that it's ok, i love to.

jeanne: splended!(your mine now!)

*the next day, brought to you by headmistress jeanne in a bikini.*

you and jeanne were staying in a beach house with a great view of the ocean

y/n: so headmistress.

jeanne: we're on vacation, call me jeanne.

y/n: ok, so jeanne, why did you pick me to go on vacation with you?

jeanne: well you see my grandson didn't want to go on vacation with me, because he wanted more time with his family, and since you look like him, i wanted to invite you.(all lies, i wanted you to come so i can keep you with me forever!)

y/n: so you want me to come because your lonely.

jeanne: you could say that.

y/n: well i'm going to explore the beach.

jeanne: sounds like a plan.

you and jeanne explored the beach for a little bit. it was getting late and you both head back to the beach house. jeanne was in her room thinking of how to get you.

jeanne: what does a headmistress have to do to get his attension? anytime i show him something sexy, he just doesn't bother! i need him and i need him now!

then jeanne had a idea.

jeanne: well if i can't serduce him, i can rape him!

you were walking around the house until you heard jeanne call for you in her room. you went to her room and went in. you can't find her inside her dark room. you were about to leave until you felt something cover you face and you blacked out.

you woke up finding yourself tied up to jeannes bed. you tied to move, but you were tied up good. then you kept yelling help repeatably until the door opened, reavealing jeanne in her psy form wearing black lingerie.

jeanne: you called?

y/n: jeanne, whats going on? please untie me! and why are wearing that?

jeanne: *chuckles* sorry my dear, i can't do that and i'm wearing this is because we're having fun all. summer. long!

she then went on her bed, sitting on top of you.

y/n: this...this is wrong!

jeanne: i know, but this feels right!

---lemon scene warning!---

jeanne took off your boxers, realving your hard members

jeanne: well you excited, but were getting started!

then jeanne strips herself, reavealing her huge boobs and butt.

jeanne then starts sucking your dick, making you moan and grip the bed sheets

you then cummed in her mouth.

y/n: please let it be over.

jeanne: thats part 1, here comes part 2!

jeanne then inserts her pussy on top of your dick and starts bouncing  and humping no top of you.

y/n: jeanne, can't hold it much longer!

jeanne: then let me have it, my love!

you then cummed inside your headmistress.

---lemon scene ends!---

*the next day, brought to you by headmistress jeanne psy form in a sexy pose.*

jeanne was sleeping on top of you with your face in her boobs

she get off your face and you gasped for breath.

jeanne: morning, my favourite student.

y/n: morning, jeanne.

jeanne: hope you enjoyed last night.

y/n: yes.(cant wait until this vacation is over.)

jeanne: but don't worry, we will be doing this every summer night!

y/n: crap!

you were now jeannes summer partner/sex toy every summer, going into her room for sex every night, but everytime you didn't go into her room, she will just go into your room and punish you with more sex. you were hers and you coulden't do anything about it!

a/n: yeah, a bit of a dark end where you become the girls forever, but hey, yander girls are unstoppable, right? anyway, hope you enjoyed the last summer yandere chapter on this story(but is it the last one?)maybe yes, maybe no, we may not know. anywho, thank you again and see you in the next one.

next time: yandere windy x male reader