(gotta have him whole) yandere thundia

(this will be a bit of pokemon trainer relationship type story)

you were part of the cyber academy technology department, where you make the weapon's for the galaxy girls, who you we're part of.

you were good friends to the whole class, but for sometime, you get a bit of a weird feeling from one of the class member.

when you looked behind you, you see thundia looking at you, blushing.

y/n: hmmm, strange?

(phew hours later)

you were back home in you room, which looks like a pokemon fan room, with posters, carpet, books, binders, bedding and plushes.

you went on you computer(with a pokemon styled screen saver on it) and did some work

you also did feel a weird omen again, but you desided to shake it off.

meanwhile, thundia was outside your window spying on you, and came up with a plan.

thundia: so, senpai is a pokemon fan? well time for the trainer to get a starter partner!

thundia giggled and walked away into the night

(just a random pose here to get the investors interested)

(the next morning)

you were in class with the galaxy girls, sitting in the middle of windy and thundia

when you were learning(favourite school lesson), thundia leaned close to you and whispered a very quite "pikachu" to you.

you blushed at what she said

everyone looked at you in confusion

the teached looked at you to ask you whats wrong

y/n: oh, nothing, nothing.

thundia giggled a little and leaned close to you again

thundia: can't wait to get close to your poke - "balls"

she made you blush again

(a phew minutes later, and a lot a lewd pokemon jokes from thundia)

you went to lunch and decided to eat with you girlfriend(random girl name)

y/n: hey (gf/n)

gf/n: (y/n) how are you.

y/n: alright, thundia was kinda annoying me in class

gf/n: really, what was she doing?

y/n: she was telling me lewd jokes about my hobbie all through lesson.

gf/n: wow, all through lesson?

y/n: yes, all day through

your girlfriend swaped seats and sat nexted to you to keep you company