(my loving summer storm) summer yandere thundia x male reader

a/n: alright, if you guys don't know, i will be going back to school/college in a few days, so my new stories will be taking some time to do. thank you for listening and lets begun the story.

you were on a tropical island resort with thundia and her parents for the summer.

you see, thundia had a crush on you when you both were at the cyber academy, thundia was a fighter while you made new weaponry for new recruits for the academy.

this summer, thundia wanted you to come with her family to a private island for the summer.

thundia's parents were very nice people to talk too, thundia's father thinks that you were a perfect man for his daughter, while thundia's mother teased you both for being a couple.

thundia's mother: so hows our daughter gonna gonna be pleased by her prince?

thundia: mom! your embarrassing us!

you, thundia and her parents were eating breakfast in the dining hall

thundia's father: c'mon honey, he looks like a nice person to have.

y/n: look, i'm only here because she invited me, its not like she is my girlfriend or anything?

thundia's mother: well sometimes, girls change their way with boys they like.

y/n: easy for you to say.

then thundia's parents start laughing

and you saying thundia was your girlfriend was a little lie, you do have a crush on thundia! you see, the first day you came to the cyber academy, then you first saw thundia, you had a little crush on her. you were the one who made her charge wheel for battle, then you gave her the charge wheel, she just was a little quiet because she did like you, but she was shy to talk to you.

thundia's father: so i hope you two are ready tonight.

y/n: whats tonight?

thundia's mother: the annual tropical ball silly!

y/n: oh...whats that?

thunida: oh, its a ball where all of your friends parents come and talk about how their lifes have been. their is also a dance!

y/n: a...a dance? oh..ok?

thundia: well if you don't want to dance, its perfectly fine.

y/n: i'll sick the dance off thank you.

*a few hours later, brought to you by thundia and *windy on the beach in swimsuits*

*a/n: yes, windy isn't in this story, but she is a background character in this story

it was the night of the ball. everyone's parents were in the dining hall, wearing fancy suits and dresses. you were wearing a purple suit, while thundia was wearing a purple dress that was made for the princess.