Chapter 6 Part Two

Yayyyyyy finally got to it!!!!!! Hope u like✌️👍 Baby's Room!!!👶

Danny's Prov.

{last time on Rejected and a Baby?}

'You may go in'
I walked away with a smile and a wave saying thank you she gave a small piece of paper with my room number, I found it walked in saw the doctor he smiled kindly at me i did the same, dang I'm smiling to much today I'm gonna have lines around my mouth great. I laid on the white bed and lifted my shirt up while he put that cold gel type stuff over my belly and moving the stick thing around my belly and saw my little baby and said
'Well congratulations Miss.Kennson you are having a.........

************************************

{Present Time}

I walked out of the hospital so happy that I'm having a little girl!!! Oh my gosh I can't believe this is happing! This is real! OMGSH {oh. My. Gosh.} now I have to find a name for her, lie about how long I had her in my tummy cause I can't go to a werewolf doctor because he might recognize me from Jake. I'm just glad that when werewolf babies are born they act just like human babies or I would be in some deep shit...... When I have the baby I need to watch my mouth around her so I don't let it slip and her first word be like shit or hell or you know something like that that would be bad. I guess it's time to go out shopping for her new room!! Then pick out names so let's get started.

~~~~~~~~~@Mall@~~~~~~~~~~

I went into the paint department and got light gray paint for her room, then got pretty pink plain long curtains and I also while at the furniture part I found the same pink from the curtains to a cute small chair that would be nice to sit and hold my baby girl trying to get her asleep at night or nap times, I also found a cute gray white marbly type mirror to go over her sliver crib with same pink bedding then a white changing table shelf's to go over the changing table, then same pink again fluffy small carpet little basket and a few stuffed animals like a gray huggable elephant, dippers, burp pink rags, and stuff like that. I don't get any clothes for her because I didn't know how big she would be, so I went home and painted the walls put the furniture in and toys then I stepped back and saw it was so pretty and girly but not over the top, it, it was just right and I loved it! Now it's time to pick out a name..............

How bout Amber?
'No' said my wolf Daisy
Ok how bout Hanna?
'Cute but no'
Ok, OMGSH how about Madison?
'YES, it's perfect' she said and I agreed
Ok so it's Madison Jay Parks
'Sooooo cute!' Daisy Said
I know right! Ok so now let's get in the Internet and order a cute little blanket with Madison on it oh and we can call her Madi?
'Love it!' Daisy said
Then I cut her off I placed my order in at Pottery Barn {idk if they do that} and said it would be in, in 6 to 10 days i can't wait to be a mommy! I held my tummy making small hearts and writing her name on my tummy to and with other random patterns. I forgot to tell you but when I was in town I got a new car, man how could I have forgotten? Well anyway I got red four door Mustang with a pretty pink and purple flowery car seat, I thought I cant just walk around anymore can I? No, not with a newborn in my arms I will need a car and car seat so I got them.
When Madi is born I will go get clothes and toys for her, I think the hard part for me is raising her by myself, yes I am think of of in the near future I will go back to Jake and I know what your thinking why not before Madi is born so she will have a father but I'm not going back because I want to give him time to grow up some and get his player ways out, and also to make him grieve in regret for what he did to me and now he will pay the price of not getting to see his baby in her early years, but I will teach Madi about her daddy and tell her that he was on a business trip I know I shouldn't lie to her but I want her to know that she has a daddy and when she meets him I want her to run into his arms and love him like he had always been there I couldn't take that away from him.
I mean I will always love him no matter what, I can't stop the love for my stupid as hell mate, but I can be mad at him. Gosh why did God do this to me?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

FINALY I updated so be happy! {get it it's from a song?} well this is it for now, I have like 7 or 8 chapters waiting to be fully written but now I can't really have a reason for not updated so soon you guys will have lots of updates!!! I love you all lovely loyal readers and the ones who care enough to comment thugs like 'Love it!' Or 'Please update I'm begging you' yeah I love yall!!!!!!!

~Megan
Xoxo